urumomo

MEJIBRAY members post-hiatus activities

According to mejibray's homepage, Meto is having a birthday live. AND HE'S THE VOCALIST. (We haven't even heard him talk yet wtf).

Kei and Tatsuya from Diaura, Masa from Nocturnal Bloodlust and Nao from アルルカン , will play the instruments. 

8 minutes ago, urumomo said:

According to mejibray's homepage, Meto is having a birthday live. AND HE'S THE VOCALIST. (We haven't even heard him talk yet wtf).

Kei and Tatsuya from Diaura, Masa from Nocturnal Bloodlust and Nao from アルルカン , will play the instruments. 

In before meto is the best Vo. the world has ever heard

Awesome :o reminds me of when Crim (ex-ELYSION) had a stint as a vocalist, despite being quiet all this time. 

Let's hope Meto's vocalist career isn't temporary...

Screenshot_20171231-195351.png

Looks like Meto will be singing. Oh god how even will he sound and what will he sing? 

38 minutes ago, Aferni said:

Looks like Meto will be singing. Oh god how even will he sound and what will he sing? 

i just noticed on the screenshot,is meto using another name?

Edited by Manji 卍

MiA will also be participating in KISAKI's Matina memorial live on March 31.

Matina ALL STARS lineup:

V. Kouki (幸樹) [Mist of Rouge~DOUT (ダウト)]

G. MiA (MEJIBRAY)

G.Ryuuto (龍兎 ) (少女‐ロリヰタ‐23区 (Lolita23Q))

B. Enya Tomoyuki (塩谷 朋之) [Mist of Rouge~More]

D. TERO (テロ) [VIDOLL~†я i ¢к]

Source

More info here:

i wonder wich songs is meto going to sing.i imagine his  voice sounding like Ray from deviloof ,don't know exactly why

Edited by Manji 卍

MiA will also be participating in 逹瑯 (Tatsurou) (MUCC)'s session band in January & in Asagi (D)'s tour lineup from February to March!

"PANDORA JUKE VOX" lineup:

Vo. 逹瑯 (tatsurou)(MUCC)

Gt. MiA(MEJIBRAY)

Ba. Masa(NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST)

Dr. 足立房文 (Fusafumi Adachi)(ex.フジファブリック (fuji fabric))

ASAGI solo band lineup:

Vo.ASAGI

Gt.HIDE-ZOU

Gt.MiA

Ba.亜季 (Aki) (Sadie)

Dr.HIROKI

DScZ0aUVwAAbCXb.jpg

DScZ0ZLUQAAe8eR.jpg

DSbrVVeU8AUFA1C.jpg

22 minutes ago, emmny said:

this whole thread is the biggest what the fuck experience ever

Everything from the hiatus announcement onwards has been the biggest what the fuck experience ever tbh. Just keeping with the trend I guess.

8 minutes ago, frayed said:

Everything from the hiatus announcement onwards has been the biggest what the fuck experience ever tbh. Just keeping with the trend I guess.

i don't get why people arent literally shocked at this mejidrama like i know their popularity died in foreign fandom but this drama is literally WILD i have never seen management fuck over a band so hard, especially because it was literally tsuzuku's brainchild

1 hour ago, emmny said:

i don't get why people arent literally shocked at this mejidrama like i know their popularity died in foreign fandom but this drama is literally WILD i have never seen management fuck over a band so hard, especially because it was literally tsuzuku's brainchild

So much this. I feel like it’s because it’s Tsuzuku that people are just kind of laughing it off. But honestly it’s fucked all around.

I just don’t get what Forum is trying to accomplish here. Like this seems like a massive PR nightmare no matter how you swing it.

MiA made a name for himself and Meto on Vocals now???... everyones moving on as for Koichi and Tszk i wonder what will happen.

Feels like Mejibray is pretty much done :(

1 hour ago, frayed said:

So much this. I feel like it’s because it’s Tsuzuku that people are just kind of laughing it off. But honestly it’s fucked all around.

I just don’t get what Forum is trying to accomplish here. Like this seems like a massive PR nightmare no matter how you swing it.

What we can accomplish?

sksksksksks inb4 Meto is becoming the Ai (DEATHGAZE, DARRELL) of MEJIBRAY with this vocalist gig and recruit MiA back and revive the band, while those two other members who's out gonna form their version of lynch.