Sign in to follow this  
CAT5

Last.fm Collage Generator

I saw a few people doing this on social media. What does your last 12 months look like?

http://www.tapmusic.net/

http://nsfcd.com/lastfm/

(both of these seems to work)

My last 12 months: An overwhelming amount of downy. (you should be able to enlarge the pic by clicking it)

2C2C78Z.jpg

collage.php?user=itsukoii&type=12month&size=5x5&caption=true&artistonly=true collage.php?user=itsukoii&type=12month&size=5x5&caption=true

all the vk!

Edited by itsukoii

Already did it on twitter but let's do it here as well

iw8ktm6.jpg

1. Kuroyuri to kage

One of my favorite bands, I listen to them very much so it's no surprise they're on the top.

2. Gossip

I think I didn't listen that much to Gossip, but I guess I did. Most plays are probably from right before and after my Tokyo trip.

3. LUNA SEA

They released a new album that I've been listening to a lot the last week, also they're one of the bands I always listen to (similar to Kuroyuri).

4. The Smiths

I've been obsessed with their The queen is dead album.

5. MUCC

I also didn't think I had listened that much to MUCC but I guess I was wrong. Mainly Tsuuzetsu and ANTIQUE I think.

6. Broder Daniel

Legendary swedish indie pop group. Hard to get tired of this band.

7. Grieva

Similar to Kuroyuri and LUNA SEA (I listen to them regularly). 

8. La'veil Mizeria

I started liking them more and more this year. Both the mini and their single were amazing!

9. Sanpun

Been trying to get into Eiji's band more this year, mainly Sanpun. They're really great. 

10. Henrik Berggren

Vocalist of Broder Daniel (number 6 on this list) released his long awaited debut album this year!

11. Laakso

Another Swedish pop act. Great band, I follow the vocalist since 2010~

12. Kent

One of Swedens biggest rock bands.

13. the GazettE

I love early GazettE, also been trying out Dogma as of lately. Great album so far.

14. DIR EN GREY

Really didn't expect them here... 

15. Explosions in the sky

Amazing band, I expected them to be higher on this list tbh lol

16. Markus Krunegård

Vocalist of Laakso (number 11 on this list). Great artist and i've been listening to his early albums for nostalgia. 

Edited by Takadanobabaalien

Kind of a weird year for me. A lot of the older stuff I'd normally scrobble is on my external hard drive, and it's kind of a hassle dragging it around with me, so I've only been listening to whatever I have on my computer at the moment, which is mostly newer releases and artists I'm not that familiar with.

2lmrps2.jpg

Edited by violetchain

YEEEEESSSSS.  Everyone can see how garbage/all over the place my taste in music for the year is. 

sBJActQ.jpg

For Decameron, Aura, and Dream, the generator used one of the many other artists that share those band names.  So I crappily photoshopped the proper band that I listen to of those names.  Also, I guess I haven't corrected my tags because S/mileage appears twice on the list.  XD

9znOSXN.jpg

Here's mine next years will be much different now that I got spotify to scrobble again.

collage.php?user=sume7&type=12month&size

Sign in to follow this