Sign in to follow this  
Akrus

FerrisWheeL 1st album?

According to Kuja's latest post on Twitter, exist plans for a mini album in 2018. For now, are only assumptions, but we hope it becomes. Kuja also anticipates the wishes that more people are actively interested in the band.

Oh trust me, there'll be more people hyped for this band once we're able to get all their shit ;w;

Although it's only a statement at this point, I can't wait till it actually happens!

Always waiting for an announcement and the day that FerrisWheeL decides to do a single coupling with Crucifixion, that would be beautiful (Also Kuja was part of Crucifixion and they always share stages, they should do it.

Here the flyer of the next FerrisWheel show, hopefully they will be announced soon.

DWNOZQLU8AAZahe.jpg

Instead of a mini, Kuja is now planning a full album!! Kinda iffy about this since they're a cheap kote band who don't really release anything anymore, but I'm still a bit hyped nonetheless ;w; I should also mention that the band are currently recording stuff so their live activity is limited this year 😮

Does this do-do-do-do minor project with less than 400 twitter followers really warrant a topic in the rumor section?

Well.... there certainly ARE similarities to Satsuki in terms of populairity....

9 minutes ago, Masato said:

Well.... there certainly ARE similarities to Satsuki in terms of populairity....

what the Fuck are you talking about??? these two are incomparable....

Sign in to follow this