cvltic

Akinori returns to lynch.

2 hours ago, Lereku said:

I don't think even if Umebo had apologized the situation would be the same for him, in Asia it is expected that "talent" (singers/actors/show hosts/etc.) should be role models for society at large. 

Even if HNIB is not the most popular rock band in Japan they are sign under a major label so it's take time for can pay "his debt to society", even if that can be unfair the way who the music industry blacklisted him it's something totally normaly in Japan.

When a artist is arrested for a drug scandal the artist's management agency, record label(s), and any and all companies contracting that person to do work or appearances will immediately drop them from their rosters, stores will remove their music, merchandise, and other media bearing their name from their shelves.

It's take time for a artist and the band can "wash theirs names" after a scandal like this for example Buck-Tick and did a forced break of 9 months (April to December 89) after Imai was arrested on charge of drugs possession.

@cvlticwill can correct me if I'm wrong but since the day one Hakuzi don't give  up on Akinori and tried to found some solutions like be back in indies

Thank you for the explanation. I kind of expected this to be the case, so that's why I was so shocked to see Akinori coming back when the other still has such stigma. 

Why are ppl so sour over someone committing a mistake that did no ACTUAL harm (physical or psychological) to people around them?  This is not 12012's chokeslamming Wataru - and lest we forget that MH used to endorse him (!).

Puritans and J-rock fans altogether makes a very fascinating, albeit really conflicting combination.

For the record, there's still a huge number of acts you are stanning for that also practice this stuff, albeit less recklessly than Akinori did. They cherish their friendship and that is damn good. Says a lot about the band.

Edited by Alroy

19 hours ago, Ozileras10 said:

Idk why they got akinori back, they can just use Hazuki instead

If Lynch. as a unit wanted Hazuki on bass then it would've happened a long time ago. Occasionally for shits and giggles they do a line up switch. Nocturnal Bloodlust, L'arc en ciel, and a few other bands do this as well.  

Edited by Ro plz

im betting MONEY pretz is back im so happy ^^

also...if hazuki wrote the basslines back in the day then he's truely a god (stuck pain, the whirl all stick out). some of yukino's basslines sounded so...yukino im shook

4 hours ago, emmny said:

also...if hazuki wrote the basslines back in the day then he's truely a god (stuck pain, the whirl all stick out). some of yukino's basslines sounded so...yukino im shook

wrote them and played them on the recordings! he did the same for all of berry's guitar, too. literal second coming of christ

fun fact: reo suprised hzk and gifted him that J model bass entirely for the ONE J song they covered at their new year show, #1 dad

14 hours ago, Ro plz said:

If Lynch. as a unit wanted Hazuki on bass then it would've happened a long time ago. Occasionally for shits and giggles they do a line up switch. Nocturnal Bloodlust, L'arc en ciel, and a few other bands do this as well.  

Off-topic but do other lynch members play other instruments than their own? Anyone could go for vocal duties but I don't remember anyone else than Asanao for instance  being capable of drumming. Add Despa to your list since they did that often too.

@AlroyHazuki can play bass, guitar, is the only other competent drummer and can play piano to some degree
Yusuke is the only other competent singer. if he plays another instrument we'll never know cause he always takes vocals in Hazuki's place
AK can play guitar at least enough to take the lead parts when they do their part swaps
Reo can play bass
Asanao can play guitar just barely well enough to do non-complex stuff on stage

as their alter egos AK and Asanao will sing but it's exactly what you'd expect