Shaolan974

グリーヴァ (Grieva) last item "Dead[en]D" release

グリーヴァ (Grieva) last item "Dead[en]D" will be released through Ains official webshop at 2018/03/14  (10000yen)

[tracklist]

【CD1】

・グリーヴァSE集 (Grieva SE)

「Social Escape」

1.[Schwarz] of Hades 1st FULL ALBUM「鬼ト影」

2.Type:Go’[sick]  1st MINI ALBUM「黒イ百合ノ花トxxx」

3.Type:[艶] 2nd MINI ALBUM「妄想主義者ノ背徳。」

4.Type:[Requiem]  3rd FULL ALBUM「混沌ノ匣」

5.The Mission of the Existence proof

6.Apocalypse

+ bonus track

・未公開音源CD「雫」(Unreleased sound source CD "Shizuku")

【CD2】

・2017年12月30日(土)高田馬場AREA 

Madwink. PRESENTS

グリーヴァ単独公演TOUR2017

「Dead[en]D」-1/「Dead[en]D」-FINAL-

【DVD】

・2017年12月30日(土)高田馬場AREA LIVE DVD映像

Madwink. PRESENTS

グリーヴァ単独公演TOUR2017

「Dead[en]D」-1-/「Dead[en]D」-FINAL-

6522.jpg

4281.jpg

11 minutes ago, Jigsaw9 said:

Sooooo it's basically a bunch of intros and then their last live versions of the title track I'm guessing?

...okay.

CD1 is a bunch of intros yeah, well I don't know what is an "Unreleased sound source CD".

CD2 is a LIVE CD of their last live I guess

and DVD is their last live DVD

^ Ooooh right, I completely forgot the fact that 「Dead[en]D」-1- and 「Dead[en]D」-FINAL- are the titles of their last gigs. The contents sound much more substantial now, haha. :D

Setlist at 2017/12/30 at Takadanobaba AREA

…………………………………………
●「Dead[en]D」-1-
1部 SET LIST

~SE
1.Dead[en]D
2.操リ人間
3.鬼ノ犇メク籠目唄
4.Fake
MC
5.Betrayal
6.血液ゼリィ
7.幻影Syndrome
8.Hateful fragrance
中間SE
9.-終焉-
10.水中沈む透明な匣
11.灰降ル丘…
12.Art play
中間SE
13.解離性同一性障害
14.道化師ノ唄
15.「僕ノ自殺理論」
MC
16.Bondage
17.MAD[ism] Night party
18.毒-ドク-

encore
1.脳内妄想薔薇薔薇doll
2.Limited World
3.無常成ル世界ノ解答
4.自己精神殺害推進會

…………………………………………

●「Dead[en]D」-FINAL-

2部 SET LIST

~SE
1.退廃的狂葬
2.刑法第39条第1項「心神喪失者ノ行為ハ之ヲ罰セス」
3.黒い涙
MC
4.煉獄
5.Existece proof
6.侵喰-shinsyoku-
7.夕刻絶交センチメンタル
中間SE
8.「君ノ存在理論」
9.ironic sky
10.こんな壊れた世界で…
11. in the Blue
中間SE
12.失明
13.Addiction
14.Liar…
MC
15.妄想主義者ノ背徳
16.蜥-tokage-
17.潔癖症ノ僕。
18.黒蟻ノ群レ

encore1
1.腐『furan』乱
2.中絶
MC
3.Memory
4.希望ト夜
5.孤独人形症候群

encore2
1.Wish
2.Dead[en]D

f3163ae0683fb5b05b02d0c227ca6221.jpg

8ce58009c518be278a6cea50ec18f03e.jpg

This release is so unnecessary,a CD with all of their intros, seriously?! Loved this band,but they already released their best album (Wich was a compilation of their discography instead best) so this is a kind of "please give us all of your money one last time"

30 minutes ago, Manji 卍 said:

This release is so unnecessary,a CD with all of their intros, seriously?! Loved this band,but they already released their best album (Wich was a compilation of their discography instead best) so this is a kind of "please give us all of your money one last time"

all of their intros + Live CD + last live DVD, not so unnecessary with all that, SEs only would have been shit yes

I think people are misunderstanding this - look at the price tag! 10,000 yen for some intros and an unreleased song? It's going to be two full live recordings by the look of it.

8 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

If the DVD include the two full lives I'll probably buy it, the rest is not that interesting 

tracklist of the LIVE CD and LIVE DVD aren't finalized, yet. So it could include the whole thing or... not

I'm wondering how much footage will fit on that one DVD, lol. I'm thinking it might be a mixture of songs from both gigs, since the runtime of both would well exceed the limitations of a DVD... Still, pretty cool parting gift!

Edited by Jigsaw9

they should just include the two full lives, if the audio quality is great then there's no need for live CDs, eveybody's able to make great audio rips of DVDs nowadays

but ofc if the audio quality is the same as Starwave DVDs, better be making live CDs along with DVD x)

I'd rather have 2 full live on DVDs with great audio than only one with poor audio and a live CD

holy they played almost 50 songs in one night? a class act..god bless grieva

edit:

okay so i just found out what they did, idk why i didnt figure it out before. if anyone is confused, they sold different tickets for two shows in the same day, one in the afternoon and one in the evening, hence the massive setlists, doing basically two lives in one day at the same live house. PROPS! never seen this before with bands

Edited by emmny

honestly one DVD usually costs 5,000 to 6,000 yen so I don't think this is such a bad price at all for all you get unless the lives aren't complete then that would make it seem less worth it

im the foreigner on shimote

also, i hope they include footage of the band being more crazy, their past videos had some intense gyakudai sessions and kyouki screaming so i hope they still did that !