Delkmiroph

Plastic Tree new album「doorAdore」release

Fire up your proxies, everyone! Preview of the live DVDs

Yeah, I don't think I'll be buying either limited edition. I do hope the TYPE B DVD leaks, I just wanna see the live version of Sabbath (though I'm sure it won't sound as good as the studio version), I really wish they included that song in the preview vid. I keep forgetting that I don't like how this band sounds live (especially Ryuutarou). :/

yeah, it's a bit unfortunate how much ryutarou's singing voice has deteriorated, it's especially jarring on the harder songs...

but the previews look amazing nevertheless. i pre-orderd type A :>

DAMN that was worth firing up the proxy for! Even if it was just a measly preview. That is gonna be one hell of an album opener!

I dunno, but I'm kinda getting Parade meets ネガとポジ vibes here

I'm so excited for this release, I did order both A and B.  While the albums have gone up and down I have over all really enjoyed most of them.  I weirdly adore the live shows, while the vocal work can be a little off standard the energy usually makes up for it.  I am loving the visuals so far!  Thank you guys for always keeping up to date.

OMG CAN MID-NEXT WEEK COME ANY QUICKER I WANT THIS NOW

Silent Noise is most likely to be the weakest track on the album, while I'm sure it'll grow on me in the context of the album, I think they should have used Synchro instead (they're both pretty much the same, but IMO Synchro is better).

racks 1, 4 and 10 seem to be the most interesting ones to me at a first listen, based solely on the samples so far... Which of the songs were released as singles for this one? I have kinda gotten out of the loop with PT as far as singles go..

35 minutes ago, Tokage said:

Which of the songs were released as singles for this one?

- the track 5 "Silent Noise"

-the track 9 "念力 (Nenriki)"

- the track 4 "雨中遊泳 (Uchuu Yuuei)"

14 hours ago, Lereku said:

- the track 5 "Silent Noise"

-the track 9 "念力 (Nenriki)"

- the track 4 "雨中遊泳 (Uchuu Yuuei)"

- track 12 "Shizuka no Umi", from the single Silent Noise