suji

己龍 (kiryu) new maxi-single, "春時雨" (harushigure) release

Already? 

Well,I loved that look because somehow reminds me Shuka Ensen era and it's my favorite album from them. 

Their best album was the most enjoyable thing they've released in the past two years for me,because all of their singles just don't convince me anymore,let's see this one.

The look:

pc_top_main_20171228_harushigure.jpg

Info on the single:

ph_18th_maxisingle.jpg

Info on the tour:

ph_tour_gaihusyouu.jpg

It's called "磑風舂雨" ("Gaifuushouu") and the final will be at Nakano sunplaza, April 28.

Edited by IGM_Oficial

in text form:

-limited edition type A (CD&DVD) / 2 tracks + PV making; 1,800 yen

-limited edition type B (CD&DVD) / 2 tracks + multi-angle PV, 1,800 yen

-regular edition type C (CD) / 2 tracks + 1 exclusive bonus track (+ 3 instrumental versions of each track), 1,500 yen

-regular edition type D (CD) / 2 tracks + 1 exclusive bonus track (+ 3 instrumental versions of each track), 1,500 yen

6 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

Same pattern as Royz and Codomo Dragon. It's BP RECORDS.

You're right, they're following the same boring scheme, it is not nice

Edited by Reikatsumi

5 hours ago, Reikatsumi said:

You're right, they're following the same boring scheme, it is not nice

It might not be nice, but it's ensuring their relevancy and that way, their pay. I'm pretty sure that the only reason Kiryu has managed to stay together for ten years is the fact that BP is pushing them to continuously do something to stay relevant and on the charts, and that in turn ensures they get paid for what they are doing enough to do it full time.

Their look has been updated for the 4-man tour with BugLug, vistlip, and R指定 FALSE ALARM, NO IT HASN'T THEIR JUST USING AN OLD LOOK TO PROMOTE A TOUR BECAUSE THEY'RE DUMB, ALSO SEI IS A DRUNK IDIOT

DTBRShZVwAImDHT.jpg

They look... sort of less hideous with some updated hair styles and doing away with those embarrassing Yu-gi-oh NARUTO headbands. They should have gone with this look to start with, and fired whoever styled them in the first look.

On 2018/1/9 at 5:21 AM, Seimeisen said:

Their look has been updated for the 4-man tour with BugLug, vistlip, and R指定:

DTBRShZVwAImDHT.jpg

They look... sort of less hideous with some updated hair styles and doing away with those embarrassing Yu-gi-oh NARUTO headbands. They should have gone with this look to start with, and fired whoever styled them in the first look.

This is not the new look. Is the same look as the last single and tour.

2 hours ago, ricchubunny said:

This is not the new look. Is the same look as the last single and tour.

Wow I'm an idiot. I guess the event promoters went with the previous look because the new one is just that hideous.

2 hours ago, Seimeisen said:

Wow I'm an idiot. I guess the event promoters went with the previous look because the new one is just that hideous.

They are using the old look to promote because that's the one they used for the 4band-tour-photoshoot last year when they announced this tour and the new one wasn't revealed.