いつも黒百合と影を応援して頂き誠に有難う御座います。
黒百合と影は2018年8月4日(土)HOLIDAY SHINJUKUにて開催される
黒百合と影 最後の単独公演 「-2018年08月04日(土)18:00 解剖-」
公演をもちまして、解体する運びとなりました。

応援して頂いているファンの皆様、関係者の皆様には、
突然のお知らせとなりましたことを深くお詫び申し上げます。

残り僅かな活動期間となりますが、応援の程宜しくお願い致します。

2017年12月28日 黒百合と影

黒百合と影 (kuroyuritokage) will disband after their show at 08/04 at Holliday Shinjuku 

https://ameblo.jp/kuroyuritokage/entry-12339879749.html

PS: they use a different kanji for "disbandment" they use "解体" which also basically means the same, Just a little bit more vague. 

Edited by BrenGun

There has indeed been a lot of hints about their disbandment lately but I still wanted to have hope... But I guess all those hopes got crushed now. God damn it.

A pity, although I'm pretty sure even most of the fans on here saw it coming... They were pretty fucking good while they lasted, but it really felt as if they basically had zero budget left for anything whatsoever after they dropped from Ains and went down to just a three man group.. 

Hope some of the members will stay active and form new bands with a similar style, though. I don't want that 'early '00s VK revival'-wave to die, altho it kinda feels like it's dying out already. 

8 minutes ago, Tokage said:

Hope some of the members will stay active and form new bands with a similar style, though. I don't want that 'early '00s VK revival'-wave to die, altho it kinda feels like it's dying out already. 

I'd go as far as to say that it's dead and this was the final nail in the coffin. Most bands died and some made it "big," only to change styles right after. Only D-tier bands like fucking Virge and Damy are left

Oh no :( I was hoping for a new release but I doubt that will happen now. Sad to see them go but I hope they all come back soon. 

37 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

Well, it was kind of expected given their lack of activity lately. It still sucks to hear, though.

they are very active in fact, they participate in a lot of events, 2-man etc

35 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

they are very active in fact, they participate in a lot of events, 2-man etc

I'm sorry, I didn't state that their release schedule was lacking. We were all speculating on their artist thread that this was probably going to be the end soon.

U gotta be fuckin kidding me :))