I thought  it was about time these guys got their own discussion. Easily one of the best bands going in the vk scene right now.

e9a192168d445f1a77542d07278d8f25.jpg#e9a

Years Active:

2016-Present

Members:

Vo. 架神(Kagami)
Gt. haku (→ Mizaria → AxiL(support) → Alive to Die → Butterfly syndrome → dexcore(support) → DEXCORE)
Ba. 澄(to-ru) (→ dexcore(support) → DEXCORE) 
Dr. 直樹(Naoki) (→ Cena rate → KUSSE → ベリィ → DEATHGAZE(indefinite hiatus),→ DEXCORE)

Former Members:
Ba. tetsu (→ Vent Croix(Ba.tetsu) → Art for Art's Sake(Vo.) → dexcore(Ba.tetsu)

Official Sources:
http://dexcore.jp/
https://www.youtube.com/c/dexcoreofficialchannel
https://twitter.com/dexcore_info
https://www.instagram.com/dexcore_official/
https://itunes.apple.com/jp/artist/dexcore/id1189429264

Discography:
[2016.10.28] Hunger (Live limited single)
[2016.12.14] The Dead Sea (1st single)
[2017.03.06-2017.05.08] 月9コア (ゲツクコア)(getsu9core) (Youtube exclusive album)
[2017.12.13] Imitation (2nd single)
[2017.12.25] 独り言(Hitorigoto) (Youtube exclusive song)

[2018.04.04] BLACK PIG (Digital Single)

[2018.06.27] NEW ERA (3rd Single)

Edited by Mamo

Everything this band has put out has been golden. I have very little complaints and I'm loving the fact that they're releasing works online for the (international) masses, even going so far as to subtitle their songs in English. I only wish I could have found Hunger when I was in Japan.

I'm pretty sure that both The Dead Sea and Imitation are available internationally through iTunes, so if you like them, want to support them and have $6 to spend, do yourself and the band a favor and buy them both.

2 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Everything this band has put out has been golden. I have very little complaints and I'm loving the fact that they're releasing works online for the (international) masses, even going so far as to subtitle their songs in English. I only wish I could have found Hunger when I was in Japan.

I'm pretty sure that both The Dead Sea and Imitation are available internationally through iTunes, so if you like them, want to support them and have $6 to spend, do yourself and the band a favor and buy them both.

I agree they're promoting themselves intelligently and there is consistently great. Naoki has truly created something special.

Also I put their itunes in the main post.

Kagami is a surprisingly above average vocalist considering he's still brand new. And Naoki is still killin' it since DEATHGAZE. The other members, despite being of former nobody bands, are actually pretty good themselves. Both the old bassist and the new bassist are good.

Naoki's follow up project appears to be a real success so far. Musically anyways. He chose a real nice line-up.

Edited by Mamo

Yay! thanks for making a thread for them! Been following these guys for a short while but they've already blown me away.

Kagami's clean vocals are amazing and his screams are haunting af, I love everything they've put out. Easily one of the best deathcore bands out there. Also the album they put out on yt for free is suuuuper solid. 

Edited by maryeon

Wow, when bands say they want to tour abroad it’s usually a half-assed statement. However, they really seem passionate in that video to actually really want to go overseas to perform. Good for them. I hope they know they actually do have fans outside of Japan! 

Aside from their first release/live-limited version, everything this band has done has been in an attempt to reach an international audience. I hope it's working for them and I would be stoked to see them tour outside of Japan.

2 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Aside from their first release/live-limited version, everything this band has done has been in an attempt to reach an international audience. I hope it's working for them and I would be stoked to see them tour outside of Japan.

3 hours ago, Furik said:

Wow, when bands say they want to tour abroad it’s usually a half-assed statement. However, they really seem passionate in that video to actually really want to go overseas to perform. Good for them. I hope they know they actually do have fans outside of Japan! 

Like all the English subtitles and lyrics. Yes I agree 100%.

I really hope they'll tour outside of Japan soon, sadly couldn't see them when I was in Japan, hoping to catch them in Europe instead now!

6 hours ago, -Tetsu- said:

I really hope they'll tour outside of Japan soon, sadly couldn't see them when I was in Japan, hoping to catch them in Europe instead now!

I missed the opportunity to see them at their first live, too, and I went searching for Hunger and couldn't find it when I was there, so I feel your pain.

17 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

I missed the opportunity to see them at their first live, too, and I went searching for Hunger and couldn't find it when I was there, so I feel your pain.

Yeah I've never seen it on an auction so far either. I'm still wanting to own "Hunger" and the live limited version of "the dead sea" that includes "Hunger" as a bonus track. But as I said, I've never seen either available for purchase so far.

2 hours ago, Mamo said:

Yeah I've never seen it on an auction so far either. I'm still wanting to own "Hunger" and the live limited version of "the dead sea" that includes "Hunger" as a bonus track. But as I said, I've never seen either available for purchase so far.

I saw Hunger on Yahoo! auctions not too long ago, but I'm honestly not willing to spend $30 for one song anymore. I did that back in the days of UnsraW's Dust to Dust and now it's worth diddly squat (especially considering they released it several times afterward).

35 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

I saw Hunger on Yahoo! auctions not too long ago, but I'm honestly not willing to spend $30 for one song anymore. I did that back in the days of UnsraW's Dust to Dust and now it's worth diddly squat (especially considering they released it several times afterward).

Well they released it one other time anyway lol on "the dead sea" live limited version so it's pretty hard to obtain.

Please do let me know if you see either of those on an auction again I wouldn't mind buying all of their CD's and getting them signed at some point in the future.

Edited by Mamo

2 hours ago, Mamo said:

Well they released it one other time anyway lol on "the dead sea" live limited version so it's pretty hard to obtain.

Please do let me know if you see either of those on an auction again I wouldn't mind buying all of their CD's and getting them signed at some point in the future.

Sure thing, man! I check Yahoo! auctions occasionally for the things I'm interested in, so if I see it pop up, I'll shoot you a PM. It was going for 500y, which isn't too bad (considering it was free at one point ...) but with shipping fees and shopping services, it was going to be at least $30 to get it to my doorstep.

Very nice they're on spotify now!!! BLACK PIG sucks though but they've been good thus far so I'll give them a pass for now.