Sign in to follow this  
Shaolan974

DAMY new maxi-single "トモダチごっこ" (Tomodachigokko) release

DAMY new maxi-single "トモダチごっこ" (Tomodachigokko) will be released at 2018/04/04 (2 types)

TYPE A (1944yen) will include CD (2 songs) and DVD including "トモダチごっこ" (Tomodachigokko) PV

TYPE B (1620yen) will include CD (3 songs) only

[tracklist]

01.トモダチごっこ  (Tomodachigokko)
02.奈落 (Naraku)
03.きみのわるぐち (Kimi no Waruguchi) [TYPE B only]

not as crazy as i was about their last mini. their song structures are kind of stagnant now, i miss when they pulled crazy bridges/interludes out of their asses, lolol. I got excited when ryo handed the candy for some crazy blastbeat spazz but nah i was let down

Sweet, just the chorus I'm not wild about, but I like everything else definitely gonna check their other releases if they're better than this.

edit:

Just finished listening to all their songs, to my surprise only 2 got axed. These lads are getting put right up on my favs list. Gonna buy 調教 for sure.

溺愛公園三丁目、Parasite、Asperger崩壊 are top tracks for me.

Edited by karai · ebi

5 hours ago, emmny said:

not as crazy as i was about their last mini. their song structures are kind of stagnant now

thought the same thing already at the beginning of the song.

still sounds really good but i hope the B-sides will be more interesting cuz the PV-track really sounds just like: yup, DAMY - already heard that song...

Sounds like a song that would be included in their first full album and they just took it ,re recorded in a better quality and released now.Cuz the whole structure sounds very basic, like their very first songs,with those DEZERT-ish/nu metal riffs and cheesy chorus. (But I liked)

Edited by Manji 卍

I'm the odd one out, I actually really like this song. Yeah, the structure isn't as good as their others, but the pauses in the riff are so unexpected, and the chromatic tapping during the verses really give this a crazy sound. Also, the melody in the chorus is quite catchy. 

I'm waiting to be able to hear the B-sides to this. Just by the names, I'm sorta excited. 

Sign in to follow this