Spike760

D

D is my favorite bands so i hope someone decides to bring them to southamerica

europe fans enjoy the concert of your life!

My favourite band, can't wait to see them on 14th *_* totally going abroad for them :3 VAMPIRE SAGA was lovely, another awesome album by our beloved band. I hope for a live DVD with EU tour footage!

The Snow White singles are so beautiful. You will never understand how beautiful they are unless you have the physical CDs in hand. Seriously.

So buying the cd somehow unlocks the ability to hear the beauty in the songs?

^

Apparently. The way YOU put it, it sounds like a videogame :mrgreen:

I agree though. Snow White itself is a beautiful ballad, but I prefer the 1st track on Vampire Saga or Kuon on Neo Culture. Snow White does have a kick-ass B-side though: what is going on with the human? It reminds me a bit of the atmosphere the GazettE's Chizuru gives off.

The Snow White singles are so beautiful. You will never understand how beautiful they are unless you have the physical CDs in hand. Seriously.

lol no, I'm talking about the jackets haha.

lol no, I'm talking about the jackets haha.

Oh, I agree with you then. (even though I don't own one :( )

What Is Going On With The Human is easily one of their best songs, if any D song deserved an awesome PV, then that song would be it.

I'm actually kind of confused nobody at D said "hey guys, this song is so kick-ass, we should release this as the next single instead of putting it as a b-side here".

What Is Going On With The Human is easily one of their best songs, if any D song deserved an awesome PV, then that song would be it.

I'm actually kind of confused nobody at D said "hey guys, this song is so kick-ass, we should release this as the next single instead of putting it as a b-side here".

agreed, What is going on with The Human is epic as fuck.

Oops i forgot i heard D before it was on youtube and i just watch their music videos. It was pretty cool.

On 24/2/2011 at 5:08 PM, JustIronic said:

OMG yes.

I can't believe I didn't find this earlier (not like I looked). Huge D fan over here. Anyone else on this thread still alive?

idk if Asagi good sis is ever gonna reconsider being a part of this band, but I seriously wish I was there in the studio, watching the sound tech guy record a bunch of grown ass men yelling EGG. EGG. for something that will end up the best track on the album with over a dozen other songs

this is so embarrassing I have no words tbh

Edited by nekkichi

2 hours ago, nekkichi said:

idk if Asagi good sis is ever gonna reconsider being a part of this band, but I seriously wish I was there in the studio, watching the sound tech guy record a bunch of grown ass men yelling EGG. EGG. for something that will end up the best track on the album with over a dozen other songs

this is so embarrassing I have no words tbh

I feel you.

I'm calling this bullshit a mid-life/post-hiatus crisis and he better get over this shit soon.