suji

ex-午前五時の殺意 (Gozengoji no Satsui) members new band "ダリ" (Dali) has formed

new band "ダリ" (Dali) (no, not the UCP one or the one with Kameleo members) will hold their sponsored live on February 5 at Fukuoka graf.

They are being advertised as a new band ((lololol)), but I believe it's actually the Under Code band making a comeback...I can't find any more information about them at this time. :))))

DRvH4faVQAA9wL6.jpg

There was another band called ダリ as well around the time the UNDER CODE band started, though they did not last very long. The vocalist and guitarist went on to form KAMELEO.

105794-news_image_1.jpg105757-news_image_1.jpg

If this is the UNDER CODE Dali, though, I find it interesting that they've reverted back to their name in katakana and not romaji. The logo for their OHP does have a similar placement of the characters, compared to Dali's original logo, though, with ダ being slightly higher than リ.

18-.png

Summoning @inartistic!

Edited by patientZERO
more conjecture

I like the UCP old ダリ than the New Dali , return for a dark metal revival band please !!!!!

I'm inclined to believe that this is UCP Dali too, but like...they're with these newbies for whatever reason and I just have this feeling that we've found Dali #3 (same case with Vice Risk, anemone, Mirage, other name rehashes)....

true also they have a oneman already planned for fucking SEPTEMBER so that gives me hope that they know what they're doing/are vets in the industry.

this is fucking killing me tbh ren is a depression art god I NEED ha back!!!!! 

@ UCP stans i listened to one of their songs n it reminded me of old nega but this was forever ago how do i get into (older band) dali??? what should i start with?

omg reaaaaaaally hoping it's UCP Dali~

In any case, more info will come on 30-31st December (ok it's early morning, I can't math XD) judging by their countdown on the website.

Edited by Jigsaw9

2 hours ago, emmny said:

@ UCP stans i listened to one of their songs n it reminded me of old nega but this was forever ago how do i get into (older band) dali??? what should i start with?

Check for a discography that I posted here. I think there are some recs + links to everything 

It's actually the new band of 「午前五時の殺意」(Gozengoji no Satsui) members; this band just disbanded today.

[lineup]

Vo.バル (baru) (ex-午前五時の殺意 (Gozengoji no Satsui))

Gt.紫臣 (shion) (ex-Anima)

Ba.umi. (ex-午前五時の殺意 (Gozengoji no Satsui))

Dr.八尋 (yahiro) (ex-午前五時の殺意 (Gozengoji no Satsui))

Dali twitter

OHP