Sign in to follow this  
CloudyTree

甘い暴力 (Amai Bouryoku) new live-limited EP "清楚系不純エゴ" release

Their new live-limited EP "清楚系不純エゴ" (Seisokei Fujun Ego) was released today (1500 Yen).

Tracklist

1.清楚系不純エゴ
2.現実逃避癖
3.最低最悪、だ。
4.毒ラマグラ

CRLC-0033.jpg

Setlist of their one-man at Osaka Ruido:

DRkeeoCVQAUsx4i.jpg:large

Updated One-Man-Schedule:

2018/02/08 - Shibuya Rex

2018/02/13 - Osaka Ruido

2018/02/14 - Osaka Ruido

2018/04/09 - Shibuya Rex

2018/04/10 - Shibuya Rex

2018/04/20 - Kitahorie Hills Pankoujou

2018/04/21 - Kitahorie Hills Pankoujou

Edited by CloudyTree

1 hour ago, Komorebi said:

Live limited... again.

They advertise themselves as a live limited band so I really don't think they plan on having nation wide releases any time soon, unfortunately.

I'm not seeing them until the end of January so I can't get my hands on it for a while myself. 

My guess is the new songs they played yesterday (らぶみ, 首絞めマアチ, ヒス症 which I'm sure is the hysteric song they've been playing the past two months) will be on another live limited release that'll be sold from their onemans in February. 

12 hours ago, Duwang said:

They advertise themselves as a live limited band so I really don't think they plan on having nation wide releases any time soon, unfortunately.

I'm not seeing them until the end of January so I can't get my hands on it for a while myself. 

My guess is the new songs they played yesterday (らぶみ, 首絞めマアチ, ヒス症 which I'm sure is the hysteric song they've been playing the past two months) will be on another live limited release that'll be sold from their onemans in February. 

You have good info. Thanks. 

All I regret is not buying their releases when I saw them. I figured "I'll get them later", silly me. I didn't know it was all live limited lol

they better still be active next year.

Sign in to follow this