Kiryu999

DADAROMA new mini-album 「This is “LIVE”」release

The comments on yt are so funny. And the "chiki chiki ah~" thing :grin:

For me, this new song was a Masturbation 2.0, but I read someone saying is an "inside beast" cover lol

Well they can't all be winners. I think I'm one of the few that actually liked MASTURBATION and DADAISM #3. The lyrics were golden. I can't say that about this song, but at least they're actively releasing music. Let them release a few clunkers. We'll still get KIDS WAR, though!

The chiki chiki really reminded me of Inside Beast

side note: Takashi looks amazing

Cheap-kei will probably start using tape now Lol

Hmm. Innocent Holic and KIDS WAR at least will make good workout tracks. Actually on a second listen I think I'd come to like The Kinky (lol), a lot as another campy song, but just without that chorus jesus, but I like the rest of the vocals in it.

Need to hear the rest of 5, sounds like it gets cut off right when it drops. 1 & 2 are a big ol eh shrug "ok"

I like most of this mini album excluding the kinky. 5 is real interesting i wanna hear that one. 1 is meh. Everything else sounds promising.

Besides the MV song, I'm not so dissapointed about how they are sounding on this release preview, they could have tagged it as "dadaism#4", this name sounds more like a "live dvd recording" content... Hey DADAROMA, if you guys are reading our thread, make us a DVD ;D

@Aferni I had the same thinking

Neat, I actually like it. Although the vid for Phantom Pain is just Innocent Holic again.

ある日,世界は美しいと思った、and KIDS WAR I dig. Now if I just...remove the chorus from The Kinky then it'd be more than 'neat'.