NightFall

A Reintroduction

Hey everyone, some of you might recognise me from around here but I haven't really been overly active so I thought I'd reintroduce myself and try and become more active :)

I really like Mejibray, DADAROMA, the GazettE, GRIMOIRE, and DIMLIM right now, and I'm always on the lookout for more new exciting music :D

What are some recommended threads to follow and post in to get me around the forums a bit?

Also, is there a way to change my display name?

I'm also a huge GRIMOIRE fan :D Welcome back.

If you look for the GazettE thread under the "Artist" sub forum you can join in the discussion about their new album and song release for 2018. Browsing the News section is a good way of finding out about new artists or releases you might wanna try. 

Edit: You can change your name by messaging an admin and they'll get it done for you:)

9 hours ago, platy said:

I'm also a huge GRIMOIRE fan :D Welcome back.

If you look for the GazettE thread under the "Artist" sub forum you can join in the discussion about their new album and song release for 2018. Browsing the News section is a good way of finding out about new artists or releases you might wanna try. 

Edit: You can change your name by messaging an admin and they'll get it done for you:)

Awesome! Do you have their latest single?

I forgot to pre-order so I'm still waiting for the CDs to get here :P

Who are the admins?

25 minutes ago, GaffaTapeMan said:

Awesome! Do you have their latest single?

I forgot to pre-order so I'm still waiting for the CDs to get here :P

Who are the admins?

Not yet, I'm waiting to order at the end of the month :cry: Don't forget to check the GRIMOIRE thread too!

You can message

@CAT5or@Seimeisenor anyone with a red name:)