Kiryu999

MEJIBRAY new live DVD release

MEJIBRAY will release their 7th live DVD "そして誰もいなくなった TOUR FINAL at 新木場STUDIO COAST" on 2018.03.07, price will be ¥6,000+ tax.

Tracklist:

1.剥落
2.Agitato GRIMOIRE
3.VICTIM(ism)
4.月食
5.DECADANCE - Counting Goats … if I can't be yours -
6.醜詠
7.-XV-
8.hatred × tangle red × hunger red
9.ナナキ
10.DIE KUSSE
11.原罪の林檎
12.嘘と愚考-それもまた人間らしいって神様は笑ってるの-
13.枷と知能 -それってとても人間らしいって神様は笑ってるの-
14.BI"name"JIKA

For everyone who's not aware, this show was over after 1 hour because Tsuzuku collapsed on stage, wonder if they will show it on the dvd...

Im pretty sure the collapse was intentional for a dramatic effect its no coincidence they've been ending their shows in the past with BI"nane"JIKA kinda sucks because this may be the last live dvd before the hiatus 

Edited by -NOVA-

wait wtf when did i miss this news of my (ex)BABY passing out on stage now THAT is true menhera art

@mejistans wtf is going to happen for koichi's bday live on the 22nd is that their last live before tempo kaisan??? this is so wild and their page is on total (i mean relative to a vk band) shutdown, best hype-generation tool ever (and a way to keep foreign fandom out of the loop looooll thank god)

edit: dramatic (alleged), possibly made-up account of what happened (also check the tnk blog)

asagi and yo-ka falling for the band's drama as well

http://mejigay.tumblr.com/post/168623033034/i-went-to-see-mejibray-thank-you-for-your-hard

http://mejigay.tumblr.com/post/168622286769/it-burned-into-my-memory-from-now-on-i-want-to

Edited by emmny

I'll buy it if it's 100% unedited, raw footage from start to end. The staff could totally use this as a selling point passing it off as theatricals and we'll never know what the band's intentions actually were

There's a part in me who hope that Mia will depart from them, I can't stand his heartless fancy sh*t behavior recently, like there's nothing happened at all. Even if I know he writes really good music. That's a fact. But don't judge me if I have a bad feeling about it after this. Sorry.  :/

Also I don't know if this matters, but I just noticed that on the OHP it says the DVD will have a 16 page booklet - which clearly justifies paying 6,000 yen for 14 songs. (Alright, alright, I'm done being salty about it.)

A blank cover with flowers ????!!!!!!!!

edit: Took me a while, the text is barely visible -_- whos the genius behind this 

Edited by -NOVA-

Here's the last song of the live dvd were Tsuzuku collapse at the end:

What do you guys think about it ? Do you think it's real ? Or was it staged and Tzk and Koichi wanted to make a statement maybe ?

25 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

What do you guys think about it ? Do you think it's real ? Or was it staged and Tzk and Koichi wanted to make a statement maybe ?

Considering Tzk and Koichi's contract ended with the label and they're the only two to stop whilst Meto and Plastic man carry on playing, I'd say it was a statement 

2 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

It did look like a statement to me. Way too artistic, especially Tsuzuku's seemingly fake tears.

Uhh...this seems kinda fake, but the way Mia went over to Tsuzuku made me feel some type of way. Hnnng my heart

Edited by Aferni

Yeah I think he was sad that it's coming to an end but the way everyone was talking about it before made me think something else had went down..... i don't think they planned to play anymore songs after that. That was Tsuzuku's baby and now it's gone so yeah he was sad...

13 hours ago, TheZigzagoon said:

Considering Tzk and Koichi's contract ended with the label and they're the only two to stop whilst Meto and Plastic man carry on playing, I'd say it was a statement 

Yeah and they are the only two in shadow paint. Although his voice breaking did sound convincing to me, I'd suppose it could be both authentic and a statement.

15 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

It definitely looks like a statement to me.

1 hour ago, karai · ebi said:

Yeah and they are the only two in shadow paint. Although his voice breaking did sound convincing to me, I'd suppose it could be both authentic and a statement.

Exactly, it's all screams 'protest' to me. As for the voice breaking, that just seems to be Tsuzuku. You should hear the live performance of Agitato Grimoire on this DVD, I was very disappointed with the vocals

Seems more like a performance, but still made my eyes water for whatever reason. Oh man, I have such high hopes for these drama queens and their future projects. 

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 9:47 PM, TheZigzagoon said:

Exactly, it's all screams 'protest' to me. As for the voice breaking, that just seems to be Tsuzuku. You should hear the live performance of Agitato Grimoire on this DVD, I was very disappointed with the vocals

he killed this one though

Spoiler

Edited by blackdoll

fuckin fake but...how'd koichis face get black all of a sudden? was it painted that way before?