Peace Heavy mk II

La'Veil MizeriA due to release a new single in April: "薄紅ノ葬"

Removed offtopic posts that had nothing to do with the release itself. Stay on topic, everyone.

Spoiler

On 11/26/2017 at 6:44 PM, suji said:

- Please refrain from making any offtopic posts. This could clog up the thread with more unnecessary posts and less valuable information, especially when that escalates to drama. Any posts that have nothing to do with the aforementioned artist or release, etc., will be removed from the thread. Repeat offenses may warrant a warning for spam or misbehavior. :soam:

They are really on a roll. So far i liked the last singles, thankfully they didn't changed their sound so much under starwave (which was everybody's concern). I just wish they'd finally release a full lenght album though. But I guess splitting albums into a shitload of singles and selling them individually makes more money :V

More official deets to support Marcus' original claim (not that he was lying, he was at their concert lmao)

The new single will be called "薄紅ノ葬" (Usubeni NO Sou) and it will be released on April 11th. 

In addition, they will have a month-long tour promoting the release of said single that will culminate into a two-man finale with Crucifixion on May 26th. 

6 minutes ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Is this the actual romaji?

I would write it Ibitsu Kabanegata, but it's difficult kanjis so idk... 

No it is just me who made a mistake. It is Ibitsu and not Izumi...

For 屍 this website https://www.tanoshiijapanese.com/dictionary/entry_details.cfm?entry_id=81575&j=屍  gives me " shikabane " while this one : https://j-talk.com/convert gives me "Kabane"

For 形 there is either "gata" or "Katachi" so I do not know...

5 minutes ago, The Piass said:

No it is just me who made a mistake. It is Ibitsu and not Izumi...

For 屍 this website https://www.tanoshiijapanese.com/dictionary/entry_details.cfm?entry_id=81575&j=屍  gives me " shikabane " while this one : https://j-talk.com/convert gives me "Kabane"

For 形 there is either "gata" or "Katachi" so I do not know...

Katachi is kun yomi and gata is on yomi, so in this case gata is probably the right reading for the last kanji. Actually I will ask Kikyo myself, hopefully he answers lol

Anything new from them is major, but like was stated above, i also expected a little more. 

Sounds like a softer single, which is not bad but a little mediocre. Won't be judging till i hear the whole thing tho, haha.

I'm kind of happy with Miria's blonde fantasy, i was tired of him not popping enough in the MV's because of black on black on black.

Anyone with better japanese skills have idea of how their tour final ticket system works?

This is what their commercials and ohp say... From what i understood you can buy the A-tickets with 3 priviledges (presents?) from Crucifixion's live or mail order?

The other tickets seem to go sale as usual from the Konbini or Eplus.jp.

[プレイガイド詳細]
前売り: ¥4,000 / 当日: ¥4,500 ※D代別
A.No1~30 狂おしき豪華3大特典付き †9,999円 (2018.3.14〜4.10 Crucifixion通販にて発売受付)
†1人2枚まで購入可能。ランダム販売となります。4月中旬〜順次発送予定。
B. No31~ 一般チケット3月14日よりeプラスにて発売
http://sort.eplus.jp/sys/T1U14P0010843P006001P002254262P0030001
C. バンド予約
※ 入場順: A→B→C→当日券

Thanks for help, if anyone can elaborate!

31 minutes ago, merchenticneurosis said:

Anything new from them is major, but like was stated above, i also expected a little more. 

Sounds like a softer single, which is not bad but a little mediocre. Won't be judging till i hear the whole thing tho, haha.

I'm kind of happy with Miria's blonde fantasy, i was tired of him not popping enough in the MV's because of black on black on black.

For me, it's the mixing that's keeping me from being super hyped up. The vocals always sound the same: there's no change in dynamic or delivery and that makes it feel flat. 

9 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

For me, it's the mixing that's keeping me from being super hyped up. The vocals always sound the same: there's no change in dynamic or delivery and that makes it feel flat. 

Kiwamu, you lazy pig. I can agree they deserve better... It doesn't bother me that much with more brutal songs but when it's "clean vocals", i can hear it, too.

15 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

I agree so much. Though, I feel the mixing on this is much better than the mixing on 悲哀囀ル調べ (or at least the mixing on the song Farwell, as I haven't checked out the other songs on it). The mixing on Farewell was 90% treble. Like... I know Kiwamu isn't the best producer, but I at least expect him to eq some midrange and/or bass 

19 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

That's the shitty thing about Starwave, now that I'm actually getting into some of their bands. The mixing is always ass and that just kills my hype altogether. Also offtopic, but that's what's been killing Labaiser's music lately. Their mini-album sounded *really* good, but their singles always sound like shit :/

I have a question, do Japanese people understand the meaning of 葬 in 薄紅ノ葬 just by hearing it telling it apart from any other sou-sounding word?

2 minutes ago, seikun said:

I have a question, do Japanese people understand the meaning of 葬 in 薄紅ノ葬 just by hearing it telling it apart from any other sou-sounding word?

Japanese tends to be very context specific, so it really depends on the context. 

There is also pitch accent, which can help differentiate words that normally sound the same, but that really varies based on dialect. 

52 minutes ago, AimiGen7 said:

Japanese tends to be very context specific, so it really depends on the context. 

There is also pitch accent, which can help differentiate words that normally sound the same, but that really varies based on dialect. 

I see. It's just that when I see kanji like that used standing on their own while sounding monosyllabic (on'yomi?) I always wonder if the Japanese really understand the word in speech or if bands just use them like that for style even if people cannot really figure out the word by ear...

8 hours ago, merchenticneurosis said:

Anyone with better japanese skills have idea of how their tour final ticket system works?

This is what their commercials and ohp say... From what i understood you can buy the A-tickets with 3 priviledges (presents?) from Crucifixion's live or mail order?

The other tickets seem to go sale as usual from the Konbini or Eplus.jp.

[プレイガイド詳細]
前売り: ¥4,000 / 当日: ¥4,500 ※D代別
A.No1~30 狂おしき豪華3大特典付き †9,999円 (2018.3.14〜4.10 Crucifixion通販にて発売受付)
†1人2枚まで購入可能。ランダム販売となります。4月中旬〜順次発送予定。
B. No31~ 一般チケット3月14日よりeプラスにて発売
http://sort.eplus.jp/sys/T1U14P0010843P006001P002254262P0030001
C. バンド予約
※ 入場順: A→B→C→当日券

Thanks for help, if anyone can elaborate!

A tickets cost 9,999 and include three unspecified privileges. They are limited to 30 and sold on Crucifixion's mail-order.

B tickets are sold here: http://sort.eplus.jp/sys/T1U14P0010843P006001P002254262P0030001 . 
C tickets are direct reservations by email to each band (I think they have like a mail address or form on their websites).