Peace Heavy mk II

La'Veil MizeriA due to release a new single in April: "薄紅ノ葬"

3 minutes ago, Alkaloid said:

The "new" guitarist is actually ex-Gu.渚月 (Nazuki) (ex-赤◯BoyZ (Akamaru BoyZ)-->安眠祈願 (Anminkigan)(舜/Shun)-->La'veil MizeriA-->VAMPIRE ROSE (support), SIRENE (support)(LUVIO)) re-joining the band.

I knew I recognized him! I'm so glad he's back!

Wait, this is only their 2nd single? I thought they'd released much more than that 

18 minutes ago, Tokage said:

Wait, this is only their 2nd single? I thought they'd released much more than that 

They have. I think it's their 2nd single on Starwave.

2 hours ago, merchenticneurosis said:

Any tips on instore events? Example Like an edison has one May 13th, should i order the CD through their website beforehand or so?

Or do i need to make some kind of reservation? Thanks guys!

You can order it, however I'm not sure they will send you a ticket to the instore if you do (they might do if you e-mail them though).

My suggestion is either: 1. Order it through someone who is in Tokyo and pick up your copy and ticket when you arrive or 2. buy it in the store when you arrive. I did the later one last time I was in Tokyo and Mizeria don't sell enough to sell out instore tickets anyway. (Although you might need to tell the staff that you want to go to the event otherwise they may not give you a ticket, I had to do that last time so double check that you actually get the ticket from the staff at the register). 

Obsessed. I love that the second track has very reminiscent guitars to 空中都市 ~in the zalemu~

歪屍形 is short(ish) song but it didn't need to be more, very catchy. I think this single sounds overally better than the last one!

They are also farming alot of bonuses with their cd, depending on where you buy it. From what i saw already: comment disk, DVD and photosets so far.