Jigsaw9

BUCK TICK new single "Moon さよならを教えて" release

BUCK-TICK will release their new single titled "Moon さよならを教えて" (Moon sayonara wo oshiete) on 2018/02/21 as part of their debut 30th anniversary project and also as the 2nd single from their forthcoming Spring album.

You might remember the title track from their latest single "BABEL" btw, where it was present as an electrified remix version.

Tracklist:

01. Moon さよならを教えて" (Moon sayonara wo oshiete)

(lyrics: Atsushi Sakurai / music: Hisashi Imai)

02. サロメ (Salome)

(lyrics: Atsushi Sakurai / music: Hoshino Hidehiko)

■Limited edition Type-A (SHM-CD+Blu-ray):VIZL-1319 / ¥2,380(tax out)
■Limited edition Type-B (SHM-CD+DVD):VIZL-1320 / ¥1,880(tax out)
■Regular edition(SHM-CD):VICL-79003 / ¥1,000(tax out)

46zq2QY.jpg

Edited by Jigsaw9

Interesting!! I don’t recall caring highly for the remixed version of this song, but maybe this new single version will be worth it. I loved Babel, I think if they’re doing another full album for the spring it’s gonna be killer. 

^ Yeah, if anything the remix version made me more curious for the actual song (cuz I couldn't hear shit from all the electro beats and stripped-down whooshy instrumentation, haha).

I've updated the original post with the newly revealed 2nd track: the title is サロメ (Salome), and the music was composed by Hidehiko.

I also switched the image to the most up-to-date one cuz according to their website that is the look for this single.

Edited by Jigsaw9

YASSS I am so ready for this !! I've been obsessed with BABEL since it got released and I saw they are continuing with this anniversary theme this year too and the teaser PV already hyped me too much ✨.  I'm truly a sucker for any remix songs they've done so far because of those guitar effects and electro beats and all that wonderland happening there. ✨

Wanted to post this sooner but totally forgot: here's the cover art!

cZwbjOQ.jpg

(this is the regular edition; the limited one is pretty much the same with slightly different dimensions)

These gents have been going at it for 30 years and manage to be consistently good all the time. I'm so excited for this.