Sign in to follow this  
p0pp3r

Nice to meet you all! (っ≧ω≦)っ

Hello~ I'm Albert and I like kitkats! ٩(๑❛ᴗ❛๑)۶
I'm from Vancouver, Canada! If anyone is near me let me know! 

I joined recently as this seems like the best forum for VK friends/news/downloads etc :P 

I'm a Japanese/Taiwanese mix. I don't know any Mandarin but I'm perfectly fluent in Japanese so if you need translations then I can help. That being said I'm a lazy person so nothing more than a few sentences at a time. 

My favorite bands are Misanthropist, Delacroix, Far East Dizain, Morrigan, Vistlip etc...I also like a bunch of anime songs too!

Nice to meet you all. I don't know how to use this forum AT ALL atm but I guess I'll get used to it eventually... ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Welcome to MH. 

I see you already found some other Canadian users :D If you have any trouble using the forum or any questions at all you can message one of the mods (blue color names). 

I hope to see you around. Btw  we have  a music trade off coming up very soon, it's a great way to find new bands and make friends so I hope you'll join ~

3 hours ago, platy said:

Welcome to MH. 

I see you already found some other Canadian users :D If you have any trouble using the forum or any questions at all you can message one of the mods (blue color names). 

I hope to see you around. Btw  we have  a music trade off coming up very soon, it's a great way to find new bands and make friends so I hope you'll join ~

Thanks. Yeah I found a few except noone remotely near me so still searching -_- 

1 hour ago, Mamo said:

Enjoy yourself and thanks for offering to do translations.

np, I finished translating your msg now. 

2 hours ago, Komorebi said:

Hi! Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll know your way around here in no time. 

I like MORRIGAN a lot too :)

Thanks, I'm just stuck on 2 things XD 
1) I can't change or hide my sig (the kiwamu's bitch sign) 
2) Every link I find to the download section is an error 
I'm guessing it's cuz I'm new so certain functions don't work yet which is understandable. How long (or what do I have to do) exactly for the sig and DL to work properly? 

13 minutes ago, p0pp3r said:

I'm guessing it's cuz I'm new so certain functions don't work yet which is understandable. How long (or what do I have to do) exactly for the sig and DL to work properly? 

I.) I pm'd you regarding this btw kiwamu's bitch is a title, you can change it once you have 1000 posts but It will change as your rank goes up until then.

2.) DL aren't available until you reach 30 posts.

Edited by Mamo

40 minutes ago, p0pp3r said:

What Mamo said. 

But I think it's at 400 posts, not 1000.

And yes, the DL section is for those who participate in other areas of the forum. Sort of an incentive to develop an active community ;)

10 minutes ago, Komorebi said:

What Mamo said. 

But I think it's at 400 posts, not 1000.

And yes, the DL section is for those who participate in other areas of the forum. Sort of an incentive to develop an active community ;)

Haha yea 30 posts for DL is fine, but I hope it's 400 to change the name sign like you said I don't think I'll ever be posting 1000 >_>

Sign in to follow this