suji

Moi dix Mois presents, "Deep Sanctuary VI ~MALICE MIZER 25th~ Anniversary Special"

Moi dix Mois event, "Deep Sanctuary VI ~MALICE MIZER 25th~ Anniversary Special" will be held at Toyosu PIT on September 8, 2018.

Participating artists:

ZIZ

Moi dix Mois

MALICE MIZER (special session)

special guest: Yu~ki (ex-MALICE MIZER)

Guest Vocalists (MALICE MIZER roadies):

Shuji (caligari/GOATBED)

Kamijo (Versailles)

Hitomi (Umiyuri, ex-Moran)

Guest Drummer (Kami's Master):

Sakura (gibkiy gibkiy gibkiy, Rayflower, ZIGZO)

DQG0ouUV4AEoi7U.jpg

4 hours ago, Tokage said:

tfw they couldnt dig up klaha's embalmed corpse for this

It's not the first one and they've never invited him, so I guess not lol.

I know where I'm gonna be on 9/8/2018 tho.

I REALLY REALLY want to hear kamijo and shuji sing malice mixer songs :tw_expressionless:

I wonder if they'd release a recording of this live on a dvd. any guesses?

also, I just find it hilarious that gackt isn't making a guest appearance (for obvious reasons) 

Edited by shiyouka

On 05/12/2017 at 9:00 PM, shiyouka said:

also, I just find it hilarious that gackt isn't making a guest appearance (for obvious reasons) 

I was literally thinking in a very sarcastic tone "HMMMM I wonder why Gackt wasn't invited" xD 

As long as we hear Ma Cherie and au revoir I'm good xD 

WELL IM GOING TO SAY SOMETHING 

if ex-ans was revived with shuuj as vocalist, do we have a little chance with malice mizer............. Few days(? It was after gaz's death) ago he and Kozi got drunk together, so... 

Edited by CELESTIAL CIEL

14 minutes ago, CELESTIAL CIEL said:

WELL IM GOING TO SAY SOMETHING 

if ex-ans was revived with shuuj as vocalist, do we have a little chance with malice mizer.............

I don't think you could compare the situations since in terms of popularity in Japan they're on completely different levels. That said, since the bands have been through several vocal changes, I do think it would be possible if the rest of the line-up were on board with getting another vocalist. From what I understand though, the reason is that Yu~ki doesn't want to/isn't able to do band activity full time, and Mana doesn't want to do it without him. Something like that.

7 minutes ago, WhirlingBlack said:

I don't think you could compare the situations since in terms of popularity in Japan they're on completely different levels. That said, since the bands have been through several vocal changes, I do think it would be possible if the rest of the line-up were on board with getting another vocalist. From what I understand though, the reason is that Yu~ki doesn't want to/isn't able to do band activity full time, and Mana doesn't want to do it without him. Something like that.

Aah... You're right. But I want to believe that this revival is possible... 

They have posted ticket info on their website:

Premium seat ~Gift for Memorial Goods~(税込み) ¥30,000
指定席(税込)¥13,000
後方立見(税込)¥9,000

I was planning to go with a friend, but not sure how do I feel about different type tickets. As I've never seen MM nor MdM live, are those prices normal for them?

Yeah 100% worth it and would do again 

edit: if this took place in Nyc I would do this too

Edited by ShanethVarosa