Jiyo

KRAD new single "abyss" release

KRAD new single "abyss" will be released on 2018.04.04 in 2 type.

They also planned their one year anniversary oneman "abyss gate" at Ikebukuro Black Hole on 2018.05.15.

Tracklist :

01. abyss
02. 曼珠沙華 (Manjushage)
03. Grief of microorganisms (regular edition)
DVD : abyss Music Video (limited edition)

13 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

Someone should probably tell them that Mitsune's not their third guitarist ...

mitsume.jpg

:oro:??

3 hours ago, Jiyo said:

will be released on 2018.04.04

haah awesome couldn't have wished for a better birthday present

3 hours ago, patientZERO said:

Someone should probably tell them that Mitsune's not their third guitarist ...

mitsume.jpg

who is responsible for that xD 

2 hours ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Is this on the newly formed label that Devil Kitty is also allegedly going to become signed to?

WHITE SIDE GROUP ? They have been distributing MEJIBRAY releases for a long time (since they formed I guess so 2011) so it's not a new label

13 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

Distributed by WHITE SID GROUP (MEJIBRAY)

seriously?? That's amazing are they signing?

Edited by Elazmus

2 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

WHITE SIDE GROUP ? They have been distributing MEJIBRAY releases for a long time (since they formed I guess so 2011) so it's not a new label

I was thinking of "PUNCH RECORDS," which seems to be somehow related to FORUM (the label WSG is a part of) and KRAD has participated in a few of their sponsored events.

https://weloveucp.com/blog/devil-kitty-resumes-activity-new-label-fuckery/

10 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

haven't they been together longer then one year though?

Yeah they have been together for like 2 years I believe ? They are also calling this single their 1st but it's not actually, seems they want a fresh start or something 

26 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

Yeah they have been together for like 2 years I believe ? They are also calling this single their 1st but it's not actually, seems they want a fresh start or something 

It is their first (true) single. They've had maxi-singles and mini-albums before.

7 hours ago, Kiryu999 said:

I thought maybe it's been a year since the 5th member joined and they became full? I wonder if that's why!

On 03/12/2017 at 11:20 AM, Jiyo said:

02. 曼珠沙華 (Manjushage)

It's actually "Manjushaka". Or I don't know.

Edited by IGM_Oficial

I didn't see these songs posted anywhere but they've been on KRAD's yt for 7 months: 

On 10.3.2018 at 5:11 AM, Shaolan974 said:

there is a lack of...something.

yeah I kinda get this feeling too..  this might be my least favorite MV by them I mean I still like the song  but MV vise  its not as good as the others

the synth itself would actually fit KRADs sound imo but here idk in the long run it gets kinda too much for me I was honestly glad he finally used his clean vocals around 2:40(?) like "Yees something is finally happening in this song that give me feels" (which does not mean I dont like Sous harsh vocals as much, he's one of my FAVS<3)

This song and video is kinda a reference to Shedia's Endless XXIV haha

"tick-tock." "tick-tock."

I agree mostly with you guys though I like the end portion the song shoulda gotten there earlier and gone back and forth instead of it all being at the end... :[

yeah i don't hate the synth overall but the piano track doesn't add the the main gu. riff imo...

I think the beginning, with the piano and the crows... They were trying to set the mood of "the abyss" but I'm just going off by lyrics and I could be wrong. I think it sets the mood for the synth that comes in right after. Abyss is one of my favourite songs by them. It's great live too  :tw_grin: