Jiyo

UPDATE: lll-Ligro- album cancelled + will disband

i get the disbandment but wasn't the album finished already? why not release it?

I was really looking forward to this album :< 

What? o_O

It's not the news I wanted to see here ;( And just few days ago I saw new release date for the album (05.30) and thought to myself that we've been waiting so long for them to come back so we can wait a bit more... 

Anyway whatever have happened I hope it's not some serious health problems.

what the fuck, can't they at least release the thing digitally or something? i'm assuming they should've finished recording the whole thing already..

2 hours ago, rekzer said:

i get the disbandment but wasn't the album finished already? why not release it?

I was really looking forward to this album :< 

It was most likely not. They probably do have some songs finalized/in the engineer table already, but maybe lots of them missing parts or effects, and if it's vocals, they are kinda stuck with the dude unable to sing at all.

I've heard about smaller VK bands finalizing records dangerously close of the release date, so that could totally be the case

Edited by chemicalpictures

They just came back...and just announced an album....This frustrates me to no end. Just..why

The only other song off this album that can be heard is basket case...who ever is lucky enough to get their hands on a copy

I actually never heard of this band until recently. Saw there teaser or whatever and now this happens.

Late April fools or something? Seriously wtf? Guess that's one big come back we mark off the list.

man this doesn't even feel real, i can't believe it

9 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

It was most likely not. They probably do have some songs finalized/in the engineer table already, but maybe lots of them missing parts or effects, and if it's vocals, they are kinda stuck with the dude unable to sing at all.

I've heard about smaller VK bands finalizing records dangerously close of the release date, so that could totally be the case

Even big bands like X Japan do this. For smaller bands it is literally impossible.

12 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

3 hours ago, Tanishi said:

Even big bands like X Japan do this. For smaller bands it is literally impossible.

That doesn't make sense to me, wouldn't they need time to press it into CDs, and even more time to distribute it to stores and online shops?

This is so disappointing. I wish they can somehow finalize and release it some day after he recovered. 

Edited by hyura

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:26 AM, rekzer said:

I don't think Sadie ever did something so good

it was cute song by IIII-ligro but incase your were not kidding 

Spoiler

ect.

Did INVICTA and INVISIBLE INDIVIDUAL get released anywhere (online or CD) apart from youtube? I would check the OHP but it's down already.

Edited by Tanishi

3 hours ago, Tanishi said:

Did INVICTA and INVISIBLE INDIVIDUAL get released anywhere (online or CD) apart from youtube? I would check the OHP but it's down already.

No, but their song basket case got distributed on the 4th of march at their BEGINNING OF THE END live.

7 hours ago, blackdoll said:

it was cute song by IIII-ligro but incase your were not kidding 

Hide contents

ect.

Oboreru Sakana is a good song but Viper is trash xD

That sucks, with the tracklist and release date finalized too. I was really looking forward to this comeback.

On the other hand, I hope Hinata makes a full recovery. Even if they can't resume activities in the near future, I hope there will be some way to get hold of the completed songs at some point - I would contact them myself but with the HP down I don't know where to send an email to.