Jiyo

UPDATE: lll-Ligro- album cancelled + will disband

Their new full album will be released on 2018.03.04 starting at their oneman live "THE BEGINNING OF THE END".

Details will be announced at a later date.

Live Dist huh, gonna take a while to get this but i guess it'll be worth it. The fact that they're releasing this on my b-day is just <3

2 hours ago, Aferni said:

Live Dist huh, gonna take a while to get this but i guess it'll be worth it. The fact that they're releasing this on my b-day is just <3

it's a preliminary release

it is said that details will be announced at a later date, including the official release date and recorded songs.

New album 「弔」 (Tomurai) initially scheduled for 2018.03.04 is postponed, and will sold in advance at their live on 2018.03.23.

Regular release is planned on early april and will cost 3500 yens.

[tracklist]

01. Blame me (SE)
02. INVISIBLE INDIVIDUAL
03. basket case
04. 深閑ガラス (Shinkan Glass)
05. 黒猫は斯く語りき (Kuroneko wa kaku katariki)
06. 裸体荒れ果てた標 (Ratai arehateta hyou)
07. DIRGE OF INFECTION
08. HIRAETH
09. INVICTA
10. Mist
11. DEEP SIX
12. 聖者の行進 (Seija no Koushin)
13. 観覧車は徒花と (Kanransha wa adabana to)
14. 遺書 (Isho)

The song "basket case" will be distributed at their oneman on 2018.03.04.

Edited by Jiyo

IIII-Ligro-'s new album which should be release on 04.04 will be postponed once more. Hinata was diagnosed with acute chorditis so now he's unable to take a part in a band's activities. He wasn't present at today's live in 東高円寺二万電圧  and  will take a break from few more lives. DYX5A20UMAAdRw-.jpg:large

Well, hope he'll get better soon. 

I hope Hinata gets well with time. for those who don't know what Acute chorditis is the inflammation of vocal cords (vocal folds) usually as a result of voice abuse. Both conditions could require long time medical care.

I don't want to say mistake, but it looks like they disband after their oneman on 2018.05.18.

Someone can translate and confirm ??

Yes, according to vk.gy, vocalist has left the band and the band will disband on May 18. Their album has been canceled.

My heart breaks for their fans...

Maximum bummer. What's the chance they got from point A to B that fast. Can't they release the album anyway on websites at least??