Kathy

New band SARIGIA has formed + single [Ruin] release

New band SARIGIA has formed and will start activities from  2018.1.27 at Ikebukuro EDGE. New single [Ruin] will be released on 2018.02.07

DP9Z0QsVAAECys5.jpg

Vo. アスカ (Asuka)

Gt. Natsu (ex-MEABEL Koudai)

Ba. 翔磨 (Shoma)

DR. 水希 (Mizuki) (ex-MEABEL Miya)

Twitter

OHP

Edited by Kathy

10 minutes ago, Alkaloid said:

I'm pretty sure that Vo.アスカ (Asuka) is ex-オルガ (ORGE) Vo.yuta. He's been in sessions with the other members and they look quite similar.

Yep, it's him. I looked up Yuta's twitter and as I hovered over to his handle, Asuka's profile showed up ^^

good work guys!!

A slower ver. of killaneth with a deeper voice? Idk i get that vibe from them i also do get a diaura vibe from them

the gazette is source of inspiration for many vk bands like dir en grey,kagerou and etc

sounds pretty promissing,but everything looks forced,like trying to sound amazing adding many different elements on one track

Edited by Manji 卍

On 2017/12/3 at 1:05 PM, Manji 卍 said:

the gazette is source of inspiration for many vk bands like dir en grey,kagerou and etc

sounds pretty promissing,but everything looks forced,like trying to sound amazing adding many different elements on one track

Wait what? Dir en grey and Kagerou were both around long before The Gazette. I think you have it backwards...

Honestly this song is one of the better debut tracks I've heard in quite awhile. Not a fan of the screamo vocals in the middle personally, but it wasn't the worst I've ever heard and everything else was pretty good.

1 hour ago, jaymee said:

Wait what? Dir en grey and Kagerou were both around long before The Gazette. I think you have it backwards...

Honestly this song is one of the better debut tracks I've heard in quite awhile. Not a fan of the screamo vocals in the middle personally, but it wasn't the worst I've ever heard and everything else was pretty good.

I think you read it wrong, the person is saying that all 3 bands are inspirations to younger bands, not that the Gazette came before the other bands ^_^

14 hours ago, Yukimoto said:

I think you read it wrong, the person is saying that all 3 bands are inspirations to younger bands, not that the Gazette came before the other bands ^_^

My apologies! At first I was like "is this a troll comment or..?" lol

4 hours ago, jaymee said:

My apologies! At first I was like "is this a troll comment or..?" lol

oh it's fine I just wanted to let you know because sometimes misread things too ^_^