Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

游彩(Yusai) will disband + Vo. 雨音 (Amane) left the band

What?

One of a very few of today's VK band that I liked.  So sudden.

I wonder what would possibly be the reason for their disbandment throwing all the effort and projection into the rubbish basket...

20 minutes ago, lichtlune said:

The only thing I remember about this band is their vocalist had a nice voice but their music was kinda boring. Do they have some really solid songs? 

"Ame" was one of my favorite songs released this year.

I knew them from Zin and They still going as Yusai after the vocal left.  Now again.

Hope they still going on

I want to see them even if they leave vk

Well the first vocalist was going through some things and they decided that it was best for him to part and then Luvy took over but I mean he went "Missing" for like 2 months which I already new meant disbandment for them. Every time some supposedly goes missing it means the end for the band sadly....

13 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

Does anyone know if their last one man on 1.20 will still be taking place? 

Yes, it says they'll be holding tree last lives before disbanding:

1月6日(土)名古屋MUSIC FARM
1月13日(土)大阪 MUSE
1月20日(土)高田馬場 AREA

Kinda makes me wanna go to the Takadanobaba one, if it's even possible finding a ticket at this point. ok i've over-estimated them, they're still on sale lol

Edited by qotka

2 hours ago, qotka said:

Kinda makes me wanna go to the Takadanobaba one, if it's even possible finding a ticket at this point. ok i've over-estimated them, they're still on sale lol

Me and @Yukimotowhere thinking about going but sadly its going to be weird with no Vo. :( I wonder if theyll play his Voice from a track or one of the members will sing instead 

1 hour ago, -NOVA- said:

Me and @Yukimotowhere thinking about going but sadly its going to be weird with no Vo. :( I wonder if theyll play his Voice from a track or one of the members will sing instead 

They play his voice from a track a few days ago (my friend linked me this video the band tweeted: https://twitter.com/yusai_yoshi/status/935147803348672512), so I guess they will do that again?

3 hours ago, -NOVA- said:

Oh wait so he's still missing? What actually happened to him, I haven't been following. :(

Yeah I think I'll pass too if that's the case.

3 hours ago, qotka said:

Oh wait so he's still missing? What actually happened to him, I haven't been following. :(

Yeah I think I'll pass too if that's the case.

I guess they waited till the end of last month to see if he would reappear but as of yet hes still missing so they fired him and now they will disband. Shame because the members are doing their best to try and make things work they still make their instore appearances and havent canceled lives :(

Sign in to follow this