Alkaloid

Screaming inside can kill. (f.k.a. Sick.) new members and new mini-album release

the singing is new maybe. but the look is Initial'L's impact?

3 hours ago, Shaolan974 said:

clearly, they have the potential to influence other bands...how funny you are

don't bite the messenger :tw_heart: 

13 minutes ago, doombox said:

I don't really know the previous incarnation of these guys but that music and that vocalist are fighting each other, hooboy. 

I checked a few things after I watched the MV because I had exactly the same idea. I like the music enough but the voice reaaaaallly doesn't fit with it.

3 minutes ago, Kaye said:

I checked a few things after I watched the MV because I had exactly the same idea. I like the music enough but the voice reaaaaallly doesn't fit with it.

Yeah. I'm curious if their old music was lighter? Because that's what it sounds like he's used to singing with...

14 minutes ago, doombox said:

Yeah. I'm curious if their old music was lighter? Because that's what it sounds like he's used to singing with...

their old music was not lighter but the vocalist comes from SoniqRush. this band was lighter.

16 minutes ago, doombox said:

It's not lighter, his voice just fits music with a touch of VK better than what they're trying to do here. This needs vocalists/screamers of a different kind imo.

okay, im out. liked there old stuff though

what the hell happened to this band?!?! fuck 

Voice sounds like mating cats with the added orchestra  

Edited by rekzer