Mamo

gibkiy gibkiy gibkiy Already One of the Visual/Nagoya kei G.O.A.T. (Greatest of all Time)?

Still listening to their Oboreru Sakana cover fairly regularly, the guitar work is just so incredible especially towards the end of the song, it just feels so satisfying. Aie's a great guitarist but I think he's at his best when he has someone inspiring/pushing him, and Kazuma is doing a great job at this which is probably why this project is just that level above Keel even though Ryo's a better vocalist.

On 5/10/2018 at 4:52 AM, Tanishi said:

Still listening to their Oboreru Sakana cover fairly regularly, the guitar work is just so incredible especially towards the end of the song, it just feels so satisfying. Aie's a great guitarist but I think he's at his best when he has someone inspiring/pushing him, and Kazuma is doing a great job at this which is probably why this project is just that level above Keel even though Ryo's a better vocalist.

100%  But I am so ready for something new from them, hopefully in 2018.

On 12/1/2017 at 8:26 AM, Tokage said:

kazuma is jarboe, aie is gira

Makes so much sense, hahahha!

I'm a huge fan of Kazuma, I think that merrygoround is pretty underrated. Also, aie is one of my favorite musicians of all time. 

Easy read:  Yes for me !

Because Sakura, Because the music, Because the legendary members and exclusively for me Because they relationships with L’Arc~en~Ciel members that I discover thanks to a translation @HotaruFilth did.

The first time I heard about gibkiy gibkiy gibkiy is because I follow Sakura's bands since L'Arc ~ en ~ Ciel.

had the opportunity to go to Japan in 2017, attend a concert and meet Sakura. Although it is very difficult to find material, even buy it, I have been a bit prepared, until these days I do not have the slightest idea of what each song says more than a simple online translation of the titles. ( 2019 and I still could't find the lyrics to translate. )

Anyway, I saw them for the first time 2017.04.06 ELL.ZISE, nagoya, small place, against the contention bar, in front of kazu, exquisite, the presence and closeness of kazuma is imposing, the sound was amazing and I was blessed with demo versions of the next album (In incontinence) at this time. After that I fell in love with the band.

Now I'm little desesperate because still waiting to listen their last single. If someone understands the need, contact me, I would buy it if it were for sale

Speaking about how difficult is to get material, I was able to buy LIVE AT CAM HALL and the DVD that can not be found in record stores at http://zoisite.shop-pro.jp 

They sell internationally via mail order. Give it a chance, I recommend it, I bought without problems

I have some instagram photos of that day, check and follow if you are interested. I'm @martinlcdth as well