Sign in to follow this  
suji

Junno (ex-boogieman) new project "DAV" has formed

Mysterious lmao But I am curious if this guy is some returning vocalist from some awesome indie vk band.

16 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

...like in ex-boogieman junno?

I vaguely remember that bird surfaced again in the news here because apparently her seroquel workedT and she was ready to screech on stage again?

Was that the dude from heartless as well?

Honestly I was hoping you were referring to the heartless guy because I hated boogieman and I only liked the other guy in heartless. 

So I hope it's someone else.

Edited by Mamo

Probably I say a utopia but I hope Azami or Rin (both Ex-Misaruka) join this unit.. ç_ç

Edited by Serox

On 30/11/2017 at 6:19 PM, chemicalpictures said:

yay for Junno, the budget Kirito!

seriously tho, I like that dude, expecting good things from him.

How nice would it be if it's a Junno/Akira unit, uh?

That would be just too good. It's not happening. I'm do glad at least Junno is at it again with the backing of Starwave instead of starting from scratch.

DAV will also appear on the STARWAVE RECORDS sponsored event at March 9! 

Also his first SINGLE has been announced for MARCH!

CD info

DAV first single will be live limited!!

release 3/9

1500yen tax in

cd title: noir e.p

tracklist:

1.デッドランナー   (dead runner)

2.独彩歌 (doku saika)

Original  ARTICLE source; here <- will be up there at a later moment. 
Original written by; 長澤智典
Translation by: BrenGun
(I added a few things the original article and changed some parts into a bit different words.)

Spoiler

If you are looking back at junno's background, he was the vocalist of ex-sinners/ex-beaU/ex-boogieman, It will give you a feeling of joy.
After leaving boogieman, Junno left the world of music because of various circumstances, however he returned after serveral years of a blank period, trying to take a brand new step to the music stage again.

In the past junno was an expert in being original with his poisonous style, which he never would fit in the frame of "typical vkei", back then he already was a NEW-TYPE existence. Also with DAV he will try to hit the current scene with his own form, which will be poison which might not can be touched easily. It will be a matter of that his music and appearance will be accepted or that "fans" will be against it.

Now, a SPOT has become public, which introduce us to DAV, the guy behind DAV (juuno). the spot has a bouncing trip hop/electronic beat and a guy (juuno) appears in the back who murmuring screams as he is cursed. His look gives us an impression of "the Joker" with a dark poison taste but still slightly different. As far you cannot really judge yet, because you cannot really hear any musicality of it. Rather, junno gives us an intense poison message that we should look forward to someone who want to penetrate again into the deceased visual kei scene.

DAV first appeaence will be on 2018/03/09 "KINGDOM TOKYO #1" in SHIBUYA VUENOS. Also on this day, LAID BACK OCEAN/(ウミユリ)UMI YURI(Hitomi solo project) and PLASTIC ZOOMS will also perform, and those guys will give a strong boost to the start of DAV.

Currently there is only little bit information, however when time will pass by, we will know gradually more of DAV and what Juuno himself is trying to tell us with DAV. Since he returned back to the Visual Kei scene.

DAV official; Webiste
DAV official; Twitter

★DAV SPOT★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqLetKTG3j8

★LIVE SCHEDULE★
Starwave Records Presents
2018/03/09日(FRI) SHIBUYA VUENOS
DAV FIRST LIVE「KINGDOM TOKYO #1」

CAST: DAV /  LAID BACK OCEAN / ウミユリ(Hitomi solo project) / PLASTICZOOMS
DJ: cake a.k.a Lay(ex-Fatima/obscure)

OPEN: 17:30 / START: 18:00

TICKET PRICE:
PREMIUM TICKET ¥4,500 +DRINK
PREMIUM TICKET (DOOR) ¥5,000 +DRINK
REGULAR TICKET ¥3,500 +DRINK
REGULAR TICKET (DOOR) ¥4,000 +DRINK
※ Premium benefits: Limited mini brochure

TICKET PURCHASE:
■A: PREMIUM TICKET @ E+ (sale start: 2018/01/13 10:00AM)
■B: REGULAR TICKET @E+ (sale start: 2018/01/13 10:00AM)

ENTER ORDER: A→ B→ DOOR
※There is no band reservation

junnno-1-new.jpg?w=680

Edited by BrenGun

Pretty close to what I was expecting tbh

Hope that single it's early march. I was expecting him to release his first CD much later and start doing lives earlier, but since everything seems to be happening at the same time It's not far fetched the new single being sold at that first live.

CD info

DAV first single will be live limited!!

release 3/9

1500yen tax in

cd title: noir e.p

tracklist:

1.デッドランナー   (dead runner)

2.独彩歌 (doku saika)

Edited by BrenGun

14 hours ago, The Moon said:

why does everything starwave related always look so cheap and busted, this dude included?

this label needs to go tbh

We need undercode back :(

Sign in to follow this