Sign in to follow this  
suji

Junno (ex-boogieman) new project "DAV" has formed

Vocal. junno Support

Guitar. Tak

Support Bass. ティル

Support Drums. Hakuya

For the first live only so far.

He will also be playing song from some of his previous bands: Sinners and beaU.

He will also hug you for 5K yen.

I don't recognize any name but I am terrible at this regardless. I think ba.ティル and Tak are form Calmando Qual? Drums from NightingeiL? That would be interesting.

Edited by madygrain

I'm sure it are Till and Tak from Calmando Qual. 

drums could be from NightingeiL won't be a surprisse.

But what me wonders more is:

Spoiler

DAVからお知らせ】 新プロジェクトとして3月9日より始動予定しておりましたがアーティスト側の都合によりjunno from DAVとしてサポートを迎えjunnoソロとして出演することになりました。過去にjunnoが所属しておりましたZenit Music Factory様の了解を得て当日は過去バンドの楽曲を演奏します。

His first live won't be as DAV. but as solo just as junno.

Guess maybe because of his support artists?! Also what's intersting his official homepage link has been deleted from the official twitter.

So.. fight with Kiwamu?! XD

Edited by BrenGun

So weird. Fallout with starwave alreday!? Don't think so since DAV still a thing (apparently). Also "Junno from DAV" sounds like he ido just a partir of DAV, not the whole unit.

Maybe the other member(s) can make It to the live where they were going to be announced? 

He also can say it that way, to kind of cover up the Fallout with Starwave? since his first live and first CD are already announced, and it would be simply disappointing if it would end before the 1st gig isn't?

We will see what the future will tell us.

But a Fall out would not surprise me after seeing the support members.

Is this for the same live that's taking place on March 19? Maybe DAV actually is his solo project and he has support members just like every other solo project.

Starwave domain still hosting DAV's web site. No other starwave band has this. Maybe the removal of the link is due to him getting an actual website like the others.

Also the "Junno from DAV" thing means he wants yo have a band but nobody commited so far. DAV's Twitter profile also states it's a band. Maybe he failed at recruiting in time.

Edited by madygrain

Finding good musicans to support him willing to sign themselves under kiwamu is difficult. 

I doubt Tak and Till will ever sign a contract with kiwamu. 

Tak surely never again and Till he didn't want before so...

we will see... guess we discover after the live. 

Edited by BrenGun

11 hours ago, BrenGun said:

His first live won't be as DAV. but as solo just as junno.

🤔🤔🤔

Also Till is in Kalavinka and Tak is busy with several nobody bands, so of course they're not gonna sign anything...

10 hours ago, BrenGun said:

Finding good musicans to support him willing to sign themselves under kiwamu is difficult.

Is it? Most Starwavve bands now are stablished and reliable. I don't think just Kiwamu is the (sole) problem. Junno is very unreliable too, even though he swears two times a month he's not bailing this time.

I wonder if he really wants some old glories to join him but just can seal the deal. He does not strike me as picky with bandmembers but if he really wants to return and take off he can not do it alone and he probably is blasting every contact he can make.

old glories also know how to play their instrument.

Tak, Till and Hakuya are damn talented.

Tak and Till are wanted musicans by many. 

I saw them live many times and yes, talented. only Till plays his bass pretty boring. 

but I still don't get, I thought from the beginning that DAV only member would be junno and that he would have support musicans to support him.

it stinks somehow

His voice is somehow damn sexy

Really hate that I am not in Japan when he plays the first gig. The damn support line-up.. (>_<)~~~

same here, if someone will go, please get the CD for me!

Edited by BrenGun

Sign in to follow this