Mamo

Bring back "Monochrome Heaven J-Rock Awards 2017"

23 minutes ago, fieldsgrow said:

Even if this doesn't become an official thing you could still do a poll. Don't know how many people would vote though. I know last year there were some releases I really liked that weren't on the official list.

I think they're to many releases to do a poll. But if have something in mind I'll add it to the original post.

Maybe if we get the required likes in the next few days @Zeusmight do it still. 

Also you would need various polls because of various categories. I suppose I could make various topics of this sort but idk about that.  

Edited by Mamo

24 minutes ago, Mamo said:

I think they're to many releases to do a poll. But if have something in mind I'll add it to the original post.

Maybe if we get the required likes in the next few days @Zeusmight do it still. 

Also you would need various polls because of various categories. I suppose I could make various topics of this sort but idk about that.  

You can add multiple questions per poll.

23 minutes ago, Zeus said:

You can add multiple questions per poll.

Oh well I guess I can do that if people offer up some nominees other than mine lol To be fair that is I don't want to just include my choices.

But yeah this could work. :tw_blush:

Edited by Mamo

1 hour ago, fieldsgrow said:

Even if this doesn't become an official thing you could still do a poll. Don't know how many people would vote though. I know last year there were some releases I really liked that weren't on the official list.

I think I'll do this at the end of the year so we can see what releases in December. 

@fieldsgrowFeel free to make nominees.

Edited by Mamo