Jiyo

Far East Dizain new single "Beyond These Walls" release

The look is SO GODDAMN GOOD I can't even *-*

Regarding the songs, it bears repeating: more INHALE, less ZENITH o/ o/ o/

[EDIT] am I the only one having girugamesh's "END" flashbacks with that "farewell" track title? I hope it's not a bad omen ://

Edited by Wakarimashita

15 minutes ago, Shaolan974 said:

I want something more like Inhale please. It's their best song so far to me.

This is the last chance I'm giving them after Thorns. More songs like Inhale!!!!

Thing is, those guys are way above average musicians but the majority of their output is mediocre at best. They have set up all time high expectations, and most of the time failed to deliver (except for the mindblowing Inhale)... This ain't bad for your regular half baked vk act, but for a superstar team like this one is disappointing, to say the least.

I love DELUHI to pieces and listening to FED makes me so upset because it is still Leda; Sujk is also there but somehow nothing sounds as good? I don't expect Leda to put out the same things he did almost 10 years ago but like @chemicalpicturessaid, it is average at best. The guitar solo is actually very nice but I just can't get behind this band fully yet. Keita also doesn't possess the greatest voice imo, which perhaps also adds to the bundle. I loved Disgracer from their previous ep, and I find that's the one song I keep getting back to bc it just sounds so different and electric and just solid af. Still ain't giving up hope tho. 

On 22/12/2017 at 3:22 PM, chemicalpictures said:

This ain't bad for your regular half baked vk act, but for a superstar team like this one is disappointing, to say the least.

A superstar team? It was my understanding the singer and bassist were both unknowns before FED.

2 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

A superstar team? It was my understanding the singer and bassist were both unknowns before FED.

Unknowns is a bit of an overstatement. Keita was in CodeRebirth. Ryu was in Tweit, but they didn't even last a year. I would agree that they're not a superstar team, but saying that half of the band are unknowns is a bit much.

FED haven't made a song that was as raw and memorable as DELUHI - The farthest. Inhale comes close.

"Beyond These Walls" can grow on me, but the initial listen is disappointing.