TheZigzagoon

Did Malice Mizer perform anything from merveilles after Gackt had left?

I don't think so. I don't think I've ever seen a live report from 2000/01 that lists any songs from merveilles.

And, they toured very little after 1999 and after Kami passed away. Only one small tour to support the release of Gardenia before the hiatus and they basically played the Klaha stuff (and the post 薔薇の聖堂singles and b-sides) + 記憶と空 which is from the tetsu era and ma chérie which is from Gackt's era but both songs are those rare ones that ALL three dudes sang during their stint with MALICE MIZER.

plus, you have to remember that their material was highly theatrical as well, and all their tours had a "theme" or an overarching concept behind it. They never toured like MUCC or DIR EN GREY. You know, bands who don't even need a backdrop and are down to play basically anywhere, anytime.

Edited by r...

You mean just the Merveilles album songs themselves or Merveilles-era works?

Mana and Kozi have performed N.p.s N.g.s, the b-side off of Illuminati a handful of times at reunion events, but otherwise no... I imagine because of copyright issues and/or the fact he did not seem to part on good terms with the band.