Sign in to follow this  
The Piass

ペンタゴン(Pentagon) new single, "反抗声明" (Hankou Seimei) release

Their new single will be released on 2018.02.07.

Limited edition : 2200 yen + taxes

CD : 2 songs

DVD :

MUSIC CLIP +撮影密着オフショット(off-shot) +2017.11.22 ペンタゴン 47都道府県 JAPAN TOUR「WONDER:LAST」
TOUR FINAL&眠花バースデー日本青年館公演より3曲収録

Regular edition : 1500 yen + taxes

CD : 3 songs

DPPQSS8U8AAKzhT.jpg

A tour called 「GA-CHA HEAD-CHA-LA」 will begin on 2018.02.11 and will end on 2018.04.25

Edited by The Piass

What to say about their transition from vk to oshare kei and without a doubt in the future, an idol group. 

edit: holy shit I thought Minpha was on the far left all this time. I'm shook.

6 minutes ago, efuru said:

I just care about Atsuki's face at this point. I have no hope they're going to make music I like again.

Chizuru's face kept me holding on but now he tries to look like a ten year old boy on his social media and I am NOT about that. 

6 minutes ago, platy said:

Chizuru's face kept me holding on but now he tries to look like a ten year old boy on his social media and I am NOT about that. 

tenor.gif

I dont mind if they ditch the vk aesthetics but im not a fan of the new sound or direction they are heading.

Really miss the their previous stuff like the CALL ME... album 

Their singles sucked major ass, I was almost giving up on them, but then they released the surprisingly good wanderlust. So they have a vote of confidence from me till the next full album

Edited by chemicalpictures

title of their new maxi-single is finalized as "反抗声明" (Hankou Seimei)

[CD tracklist]

01. 反抗声明 (Hankou Seimei)

02. 夜伽話 (Yotogibanashi)

03. グッド・バイ (Goodbye) [regular edition only]

I didn’t like the first teaser but for some reason I like this one?? I don’t know but the first two songs sound nice. 

I do not understand the hate for this band. I guess my taste leans more toward pop than most people here.

WANDERLUST is my #1 album of 2017. "Kyou kara boku wa kaisatsuki" is my #1 song of 2017. Freshest shit I heard all year. Chizuru is one of my favourite singers right now, he has such a clear, clean voice & delivery. (just please stop doing that growl thing)

The new look is concerning (especially considering how amazing some of their previous looks have been), but the previews sound like Pentagon so I'm not worried about their music, at least.

@peffyMajority of people on the forum lean toward the harsher side of visual kei so it's to be expected but I honestly like everything the do. I don't mind his growls and screams either, they're very few to begin with, well especially now compared to before. This new single is going to be just as good ^_^

On 29/12/2017 at 2:09 PM, peffy said:

I do not understand the hate for this band. I guess my taste leans more toward pop than most people here.

WANDERLUST is my #1 album of 2017. "Kyou kara boku wa kaisatsuki" is my #1 song of 2017. Freshest shit I heard all year. Chizuru is one of my favourite singers right now, he has such a clear, clean voice & delivery. (just please stop doing that growl thing)

I feel ya, but I kinda undestand the disappointment feeling people have. I personally think they are absolutely talented, some compositions are surprisingly strong, with creative instrumentals, their production have that oomph, good vocals overall, but I also absolutely HATE their "funny and quirky" side, it simply does not work, imo. Their songs are hit or miss for me, all the time. But yeah, they are undeniably talented, their drummer specially.

On 29/12/2017 at 4:09 PM, peffy said:

The new look is concerning (especially considering how amazing some of their previous looks have been), but the previews sound like Pentagon so I'm not worried about their music, at least.

Chizuru is also one of my favorite singers in the scene, beautiful vocals and impressive talent. I can't stand the direction they're going  though, it's very generic and doesn't showcase their skills imo. I don't want Chizuru to be screaming and growling, but oshare doesn't suit them. 

Sign in to follow this