Shaolan974

New band "VEINROT" has formed (with ex-Sick. members)

Piano. 吏 (Tsukasa), Ba. Avel, Dr. 豪 (Takeshi), who departed from “Sick.” on Nobember 1, announced that they formed a band called Veinrot.

They opend twitter account and they use logotype of their band as image profile.

They say the concept of Veinrot is ONE-WAY TICKET TO MENTAL WORLD; creating a room for people to enjoy themselves headless of daily situations,

to be sentimental, and more importantly, those once step inside their mysterious world can never return.

The details of 3 other members of this SEXTET band are still unreleased.

Do not miss the next announcement of Veinrot hidden in a veil of mystery.  

logo6001.jpg

https://twitter.com/VEINROTofficial‎

Edited by Shaolan974

pretty cool bandname assuming they mean a word play of the word vein (but in this case rather spoken as german wein) and the color red (german rot)

so in the end weinrot... english vinered... 

would at least make sense because of their bandlogo...

anyway pretty excited what will come from this 2 guys new band!

Members :

Singer :  吏(Tsukasa)

Singer :  蓮(Ren)

Guitarist :  匠眞 (Shoma) 

Guitarist : まる(Maru)

Bassist : Avel 

Drummer :  豪(Takeshi)

Their website : http://veinrotofficial.com

傷痕に咲く is translated as (Kizuato ni saku) (1500 yen)

Tracklist :

1. Re:framing
2. 枯れた指先(Kareta yubisaki)
3. 1908
4. 皐月雨(Satsuki ame)
5. Erica

DpJF8vtV4AEYBKL.jpg

DpJGpS_VAAAha6C.jpg

DpJGqGLU4AAHD7X.jpg

DpJIv02V4AA5t8W.jpg

DpJGnEiU8AAduhb.jpg

Edited by The Piass

10 minutes ago, Yukami said:

^ You left the image of the bass player:

137820180923134942.jpg

The knight in the white dress is another singer:

vo.蓮(Ren)

137820181009203605.jpg

Oh right, he was not mentioned here though : 

Edited by The Piass

I like them instrumentally and their style but I'm disappointed that a "dual vocal" band just has Tsukasa only scream and Ren only sing, especially since neither of them are really a standout in their field here.. Obviously I'm coming from the expectation of MoNoLith and the other one (someone fill in my memory, the other multi-vocal band from before MoNoLith, one member of which died like 10 years ago? Can't pull the name for some reason...)

Anyway in the end they do come across as doing with 2 vocalists what most bands do with 1. It does sound nice though!

42 minutes ago, Elazmus said:

I like them instrumentally and their style but I'm disappointed that a "dual vocal" band just has Tsukasa only scream and Ren only sing, especially since neither of them are really a standout in their field here.. Obviously I'm coming from the expectation of MoNoLith and the other one (someone fill in my memory, the other multi-vocal band from before MoNoLith, one member of which died like 10 years ago? Can't pull the name for some reason...)

Anyway in the end they do come across as doing with 2 vocalists what most bands do with 1. It does sound nice though!

I think the band you're thinking of is Gakido.

@Elazmus actually Gakido had 3 singers haha. The lead guitarist was also vocals too lol. But I think out of all the dual vocalists I've heard Monolith were the best. There is also Mix Speaker's Inc. too and Fear, and loathing in Las Vegas if you go outside of VK.

39 minutes ago, Yukimoto said:

@Elazmus actually Gakido had 3 singers haha. The lead guitarist was also vocals too lol. But I think out of all the dual vocalists I've heard Monolith were the best. There is also Mix Speaker's Inc. too and Fear, and loathing in Las Vegas if you go outside of VK.

And G.O.Z VII!

Anyway, to keep this on topic, I like what I've heard so far. I do wonder if Ren is a boy or a girl. They sound like they could be either. (Not that matters, but more girls in VK always makes me happy.)

1 hour ago, Yukimoto said:

That's true I think one of them rapped vocals right? MoNoLith definitely deserves credit for that at least, and I totally forgot about Fear, and Loathing although I've heard a lot of them too lol

On 11/21/2018 at 12:19 AM, Yukimoto said:

There's also Mix Speaker's,Inc. precursor band ISABELLE.