Akrus

THE SOUND BEE HD new single, [ENDLESS DEAD] release.

t02200224_1697172614071904238.jpg

Release date: 17.01.18

番:SWSB-12

発売元:Starwave Records

販売元:FWD Inc.

価格:2,160円 

仕様:CD+DVD 

限定:666

CD

01. birth-M2-125 

02. DaRK to DaRK

03. signal fire

04. ENDLESS DEAD

05. death-M2-70

DVD

01. ENDLESS DEAD(MV)

Edited by Akrus

Still doing "The Walking Dead" theme I see. lol Good to see something new from them tho. Especially after "LIVING DEAD" that was a pointless cash grab of an album. lol

Also awesome visuals as usual. 

Edited by Mamo

10 minutes ago, Akrus said:

All promo pics (Group + Individual) here: ameblo

Yeah I couldn't get them to load this why I didn't post them. You have this problem too?

8 minutes ago, Akrus said:

@Mamoyeh. Maybe the pic's resolution~

I'm sure they'll post them elsewhere soon 

Edited by Mamo

Description of  this release can someone translate?

死地から這い上がってきた奴らの宴は永遠に終わることはない。「DEAD」「ZOMBIE」「HELLOWEEN」などを表現の鍵にしながら、彼らはつねに「死の淵」へと立ち、黒い快楽と高揚を…。ときには狂気や慰みを、捧げるように歌い続けてゆく。

THE SOUND BEE HDが、今年1月に発売し、すでに完売したアルバム『WALKING DEAD』以来の新作を現世に投げかける。それが、2018年1月17日に発売になる最新シングル『ENDLESS DEAD』だ。
THE SOUND BEE HDは、10月に、過去にリリースしながらも完売となっていた3枚の作品『DAWN OF THE DEAD』『BLooD RaiN』『WALKING DEAD』をコンプリートした3枚組アルバム『LIVING DEAD』を発売している。今にして思えば、それが、新しい作品『ENDLESS DEAD』へと繋がる予兆だった。

強く胸に秘めた想いを、DaISUKE DARK SIDEは嘆くように歌う。奈落の淵で奏でる悲壮/悲哀を湛えた浪漫交狂曲に乗せた彼の歌声が響くたび、心がむせび泣く。。。

発売は1月17日と少し先になるが、いち早く音源を手にしたい方は、12月9日に池袋手刀を舞台に行われるTHE SOUND BEE HDのワンマン公演「THE SOUND BEE HDワンマン ENDLESS DEAD」へ駆けつけて欲しい。タイトルにも記されたように、この日は会場先行リリース公演。新作シングルに収録した曲たちも届けてくれるに違いない。

しかも、この日の公演はペアチケット制。つまり、1枚のチケットさえ手にすれば、2人入場することが可能 (ただし、一緒に入場すること)。この機会に、THE SOUND BEE HDが死地の境目で繰り広げる奈落の宴に身を委ねてみるのは如何だろうか!?。きっと、忘れらない悪夢!?を体感出来るだろう。そう、何時だって悪夢は夜開く…。

13 minutes ago, suji said:

The single will be sold in advance at their oneman live on December 9.

Thanks for giving me that much lol But I was just wanting to know the full description of the album. You know like how they talk about the albums theme and such i.e. 「DEAD」「ZOMBIE」「HELLOWEEN」?

Edited by Mamo

"ENDLESS DEAD" description. Translated: by @p0pp3r

Their feast since returning from death won't end for eternity. Portraying concepts such as "death" "zombie""halloween", they will continue to ride on the "Pool of death", showcasing dark pleasure and euphoria. At times they will sing insanity and consolation as if they are offering it. 

THE SOUND BEE HD will bring upon a new release to this world ever since the sold out "Walking Dead" album this January. On Jan 17, 2018 "Endless Dead" will be released. 
On October 2017, THE SOUND BEE HD  released their album "Living Dead", comprised of their 3 sold out mini-albums: "Dawn of dead", "Blood Rain", and"Walking Dead". Now that we think upon it, it was just a foreshadowing for their new "Endless Dead".  DaISUKE DARK SIDE will sing out his feelings deep inside in heart as if he's lamenting.  Whenever he sings the romantic orchestra of sorrow/patheticness played in the pits of abyss, our hearts begins to cry.  

The release is a bit far ahead in Jan. 17, but for those who want it asap, it'd be nice if you could come to the SOUND BEE HD's one man live "THE SOUND BEE HD oneman ENDLESS DEAD" held in Ikebukuro on Dec. 9 .
Just like the title says. the release will be at the venue prior to the show. Ofcourse, they'll sing the  songs included in their new single. 

Not only that. but tickets are sold as a pair bundle. Basically, if you purchase one ticket, 2 people can enter (must enter together).  Why not use this chance to immerse yourself in THE SOUND BEE HD's feast of hell from the borderline of death?! You'll surely experience an unforgettable nightmare. That's right, nightmares begin anytime....