suji

Kaya international events - RuPaul's DragCon 2018, J'Fest 2018, & more!

kaya and yuhua....

what the hell is this dimension..

but i'm LIVINGGGGGGGGGGG bitch!!!!! 

my hot and flexible body is ready for kaya to be on season 11.

13 minutes ago, suji said:

Kaya with Yuhua Hamasaki *__*

And with James Majesty + 1 other queen

I could not love this more.

On 11/29/2017 at 3:28 PM, Vercingetorix said:

Kinda wish a few more VK dudes were out and about, if only to satisfy my irrational curiosity.
I have this vision of peak VK being like '80s UK synthpop, where like 90% of anyone good was gay/bi.

Wow, this kind of vk and American gay culture crossover thrills me a lot. 😍 Partly because VK was ALWAYS about gender-bending, heavy (homo)sexualized costumes and performances... but, paradoxically, all of that kept in something like superficial for the eyes of the fans, or at least not really pointed out or signified as something "gay" and valued for that.  I think that were Western fans that pointed it out the most, and in cases used vk as a platform to explore gender and sexuality and its possibilities, but I can't figure that as an option for Japanese fans...

But, for instances, many bandoman seemed always pretty non-straight for me, even when there was actually no words from them of anyone else about it, like Jasmine You for instance🤔

But I still wonder is he really gay? or just a person who loves to DRAG? since not all dragqueens are gay there are a bunch who are straight or bisexual.

Somehow I just see KAYA as a person who tells the world that a dude can dress up as a "woman too, whenever he want". I mean in his casual life he looks as a normal guy.  

19 hours ago, BrenGun said:

But I still wonder is he really gay? or just a person who loves to DRAG? since not all dragqueens are gay there are a bunch who are straight or bisexual.

Somehow I just see KAYA as a person who tells the world that a dude can dress up as a "woman too, whenever he want". I mean in his casual life he looks as a normal guy.  

Statistically speaking, some of these  VK dudes HAVE to be gay. Obviously the only one who can tell us for definite is him but I wouldn't read too much into his choice of casual wear. RuPaul out of drag looks like a classy banker. 

Edited by Vercingetorix

I attended RuPaul's drag con specifically to see Kaya 🌸 

I made him that rainbow flag shown on his page 

I also attended his Cafe Noir Live 🎼

This was my first time seeing Kaya perform with acoustic 

I had only seen him perform previously in Femme Fatale at PMX 2015

It was refreshing to see a different side to Kaya 💖