Kyo_Toriko

DIMLIM Ba.Tsubasa & Dr.Issei will depart

【DIMLIMより大切なお知らせ】
平素よりDIMLIMをご声援を賜り誠にありがとうございます。
この度、 11月9日(木)明鏡止水PRESENTS『爆裂都市-Versus-』DIMLIM vs JILUKA 2MAN LIVEを持ちまして、Ba.翼、Dr.壱世が脱退する運びとなりました事をご報告申し上げます。
急な発表となってしまいファンの方々及びに関係者の皆様には大変ご迷惑をおかけします事を御容赦下さい。
以下メンバーからのコメントになります。

Ba.翼

本当に急な発表でごめんね。
早すぎるよね。
これからリリースもあったし、AREAでのワンマンもあったのに本当にごめん。

DIMLIMで出会ったファンのみなさん、関係者のみなさんには感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです。
本当にありがとうございます。

明日がDIMLIM翼としての最後です。
詳しいことは後日綴らせてください。

1つだけ。
どんな形であれ、音楽は絶対に続けます。
だって俺には音楽しかないから。
生きる術がこれしかないから。
特にバンドが決まってるわけでもないし、バンドやるかやらないかすらも決めてないけど、少しだけ自分の中での音楽がなんなのかを考えます。

決して後ろ向きではないし、不仲でもないです。

みんなと出会って1年も経ってないけど、まるで数年一緒に過ごしたような濃い時間でした。

明日が最後。
常に後悔はないように活動してきた。
最後の瞬間までDIMLIMのベースとして、胸を張ってステージに上がるのでよろしくお願いします。

そして、これからも3人が続けるDIMLIMをどうかよろしくお願いします。

Dr.壱世

こんな形になって本当に申し訳ないです。

こう言った結果になってしまったのはメンバーやスタッフに対する思いやりが欠けていた事、人として欠落している部分があった事、DIMLIMが始まってからドラマーとしてアーティストとして俺が成長できなかった事にあります。

そしてそれを言われるまで気付けなかった事にあります。

メンバーの気持ちを離れさせてしまった俺に全ての責任があります。

しかし、それらは俺が今後生きていく上で改善していかなければいけないものであります。

DIMLIMは俺の全てでしたし続けたかったですが悔いばかりが残ります。

これまで関わっていただいたファンの皆さん関係者の皆さんには感謝の気持ちでいっぱいです。

そして本当に申し訳ありません。

今後については今は何も考えられませんが音楽は続けます。

DIMLIMの壱世としては11月9日が最後になってしまいますが、全力でライブをやらせてもらいます。
DIMLIMはこれからも続いていくのでご支援の程よろしくお願い致します。

尚、それに伴い今後決まっているスケジュールに関しては、
Vo.聖、Gt.烈、Gt.竜弥に加えサポートメンバーを迎えて全公演出演予定です。

2018年1月27日 高田馬場AREA
DIMLIM 1st ONEMAN LIVE 「THE SILENT SONG」

2018年1月5日 心斎橋club DROP
DIMLIM vs DEVILOOF 「D×D Birthday Boys」

上記、2公演に関しまして、予定通りライブを行いますが、希望する方にはチケットの払い戻しの対応をさせて頂きます。

※お一人様一枚までに限ります。

2公演以外のライブに関してはチケット払い戻しの対応を致しかねますので、
ご容赦お願い致します。

尚、チケット払い戻しに関しての詳細は
後ほど告知させて頂きます。

今後ともDIMLIMの応援宜しくお願い致します。

After their 2 man live with JILUKA in 11/9 , Ba.Tsubasa & Dr. Issei will depart from the band !
And the band will keep going to finish all the lives on the schedule with support member.

Edited by Kyo_Toriko

13 minutes ago, Kiryu999 said:

Okay... Issei is an asshole so idc about his departure, I hope they won't disband tho

I hope the band won't come to an end too !
But currently , they will finish the lives on the schedule with support members,
and the future about the band is unknown !

If I'm reading this right, Issei said that he  was lacking compassion for the band and couldn't grow as an artist in DIMLIM? Didn't he also say earlier that one of the songs they were going to release was one he wrote 10 years ago? ... Those two don't add up.

Translated Issei's comment bc it's rife for drama

Spoiler

Dr. Issei

I'm so sorry things turned out this way.

The reason things ended up like this lies in my lack of considerations towards the members and staff, my lacking as a person, and my inability to grow as a drummer and an artist since the start of DIMLIN.

And also in the fact that I didn't notice these until I was told.

All of the blame lies with me, as I created distance between the members.

But these are all things I have to improve as I continue on living.

DIMLIM was my everything and I wanted to keep going, but all that remains is regret.

I'm filled with gratitude to all of the fans and persons behind the scene who were involved with us.

And I'm very sorry.

I can't consider anything about the future right now but I'll continue with music.

11/9 will be my last day as Issei of DIMLIM, but I'll play our show with all my strength.

DIMLIM will keep going so please give them your support.

7 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

If I'm reading this right, Issei said that he  was lacking compassion for the band and couldn't grow as an artist in DIMLIM? Didn't he also say earlier that one of the songs they were going to release was one he wrote 10 years ago? ... Those two don't add up.

I think he is talkin' about his attitude to other members and stuffs , and even being a person ! Not about growing up or not , because as an artist , he didn't show up his attitude which he should have as an artist , or an musician ! So I guess maybe he want to convey about his misconduct. And he didn't notice about his faults until he get told. So I think maybe he just take his responsibility and leave the band .

Somehow I just couldn't realize why Tsubasa want to leave too....

21 minutes ago, cvltic said:

Hide contents

Dr. Issei

I'm so sorry things turned out this way.

The reason things ended up like this lies in my lack of considerations towards the members and staff, my lacking as a person, and my inability to grow as a drummer and an artist since the start of DIMLIN.

And also in the fact that I didn't notice these until I was told.

All of the blame lies with me, as I created distance between the members.

But these are all things I have to improve as I continue on living.

DIMLIM was my everything and I wanted to keep going, but all that remains is regret.

I'm filled with gratitude to all of the fans and persons behind the scene who were involved with us.

And I'm very sorry.

I can't consider anything about the future right now but I'll continue with music.

11/9 will be my last day as Issei of DIMLIM, but I'll play our show with all my strength.

DIMLIM will keep going so please give them your support.

Summary: I'm an edgelord who bullies underage fans but I don't want to admit it, so I'm making a fake apology to make myself seem noble, but leaving out the fact that I bullied underage fans.

Oh also, I'm shit at marketing and likes to address fans as "Motherfuckers" like I'm some sailor. But I also won't admit that, because I want to look like the victim, because I'm probably clinically a narcissist. 

Edited by AimiGen7

39 minutes ago, suji said:

...wait, isn't he the leader tho? cuz that's what i've been hearing from various ppl

A lot of sources say that he is, plus he was in charge of the band's YT. 

tsubasa was a good bassist so im sad about this and issei's compositions were good...this a NO NO

i wonder whether they'll become more or less visual, tbh issei's simple drumming was holding them back but tsubasa's bass work added that toshiya-style complexity and made them like....new DEG kohai band potential.

interesting shake up overall

10 minutes ago, AimiGen7 said:

The reason things ended up like this lies in my lack of considerations towards the members and staff, my lacking as a person, and my inability to grow as a drummer and an artist since the start of DIMLIM.

I was reading that part all wrong. He's pointing out that he wasn't nice to members of the band/staff (and fans) and he couldn't grow as an artist BECAUSE of the band. Not in-leu of the band.

AKA: they kicked him out, but since he's the leader, he can't say it that way.

8 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

I was reading that part all wrong. He's pointing out that he wasn't nice to members of the band/staff (and fans) and he couldn't grow as an artist BECAUSE of the band. Not in-leu of the band.

AKA: they kicked him out, but since he's the leader, he can't say it that way.

Oh shit. lol

Actually, I'm not surprised they kicked him to the curb. I mean, in the whole meme debacle, he openly denounced Ryuya, which kinda shows he probably either wasn't close to the members, or was mean to them

17 minutes ago, AimiGen7 said:

Oh shit. lol

Actually, I'm not surprised they kicked him to the curb. I mean, in the whole meme debacle, he openly denounced Ryuya, which kinda shows he probably either wasn't close to the members, or was mean to them

no one outside of 5 foreign fans care about this meme debacle it had literally nothing to do with anything

ps his english is clearly not good i dont think he was trying to say anything about ryuya

11 minutes ago, emmny said:

no one outside of 5 foreign fans care about this meme debacle it had literally nothing to do with anything

ps his english is clearly not good i dont think he was trying to say anything about ryuya

Even if the Japanese fanbase doesn't care, that doesn't mean the band members themselves don't care how he addresses his fans. I mean, if the drummer of my band turned out to have been bullying a girl, I would be pretty disgusted. Wouldn't you?

After all, it's his own band that's kicking him out. Not any flak from any fanbase, but specifically the band. 

To say the fact he bullied a fan had nothing to do with it, would be ignoring a big part, since I'm pretty sure the other members found out. 

But no, continue to be catty to me, please. 

Edited by AimiGen7

18 minutes ago, suji said:

@AimiGen7 @emmny I understand there's a lot of hoopla with Issei's behavior, but don't resort to personal attacks on each other please. Save the dragging for Issei lol, ie. stay on topic

I'm sorry, it's mostly my fault. I spoke first anyway, so it's my wrongdoing

1 hour ago, emmny said:

i wonder whether they'll become more or less visual

What worries me the most rn ^ Issei may not be the greatest drummer but “as the bands leader” his compositions fit in perfectly imo. His reason for leaving the band makes him sound rather lame he should have went with an excuse like “due to musical differences” lol all I get from this message is “Im incompetent to deal with the problems within our Band, it’s too much of a bother to get closer with them so Im going the easy path and leave”

either way I hope they wont disband after this they’ve become my fav newcomer Band of this year

1 hour ago, -NOVA- said:

</3 

Really a heart breaking news today ...
When I just opened my Twitter , the news just came into my eyes ...
I was devoured by my own silence instantly ...