Kyo_Toriko

DIMLIM Ba.Tsubasa & Dr.Issei will depart

I love DIMLIM. Also the best new band of 2017 to me.

I’ve seen them live and they were great.

I never really cared about Issei (and even less after the meme drama),

but I do really like Tsubasa (and the others) and fear for the band’s future now.

Tsubasa’s reason for departing is not clear to me though...

Anyone able to clarify?

Edited by xLIZ4
typo

I honestly feel this is good for the band assuming they don't disband. Hopfully they get some more heavy sht going with some better members.

Not surprised by Issei departure, he never kept a band for long. Maybe he should do a solo project, be the only master on the board will fit him better.

Find a new drummer and bassist is possible I don't want to be too worried for now. But if they disband, it will be the biggest shame of the year.

You know when I heard DIMLIM I was like yo... this is my jam. I think the whole instagram thing was blown waaaaaaaay out of the water and like.... yeah he was an asshole but like... idk it was just dumb. The whole situation. both parties were over sensitive. But I was supposed to see them while in Japan and i didn't. Guess it's good I didn't get attached haha 

well...this pleases me as well.Sho and Ryuya are the only ones who matters to me now

i didn't like the production of DIMLIM at all,but the vocals were amazing

hope they can make something different from their past releases and still keep it heavy 

(would be nice if Ryo trackmaker help them out like he did with deviloof)

Nice, I wasn't enjoying seeing Tekede into one band I didn't like much.

May he don't dissapear from the scene and continues into some new projects soon, or if possible to join Akane's new band. Maybe Tsubasa will follow his paths too since they seem to be more close.

15 minutes ago, WhirlingBlack said:

Waiting for the drummer to reform HATED any day now. 

Whirling, do you know or have info regarding discography/songs for Tekede's past bands like HATED, ハーヴィ, V-Family, フリージア, or Neo. Is pretty hard to find those kind of info now.

8 minutes ago, yakihiko said:

Whirling, do you know or have info regarding discography/songs for Tekede's past bands like HATED, ハーヴィ, V-Family, フリージア, or Neo. Is pretty hard to find those kind of info now.

I don't know the other bands, but HATED were an amazing nagoya band from the mid-2000s, the vocalist went on to meth. which was decently popular for a short while. I'm sure there's still some downloads around here on the forum or the net for their maxi-single.

18 minutes ago, WhirlingBlack said:

I don't know the other bands, but HATED were an amazing nagoya band from the mid-2000s, the vocalist went on to meth. which was decently popular for a short while. I'm sure there's still some downloads around here on the forum or the net for their maxi-single.

Akito from meth and 1f/yuragi ? That probably were a very cool nagoya style band. I Will look for it, thank you :D

Edited by yakihiko

Sure hope they don't disband because of this.

Edited by sume7

Not overly surprised by Issei's departure, and I don't really care about that, however I'm shocked by Tsubasa also leaving.

Like other people have said, I think DIMLIM can move on from this and become an even better band. And if not, I really hope Sho is able to find a band where his talents continue to truly shine.

On 09/11/2017 at 5:30 AM, Takato said:

Tsubasa was a good bassist, I hope i see him in the future in a another band.

All songs are composed by Issei. Who is composing the songs now?

Ryuya did compose track 4 (MASSACRE) from the ltd edition of VARIOUS. If he is able to keep up that level of composition, as well as improve over time, I think they could release some more really good tracks. Of course, that's assuming he composed that song all by himself, which I am not sure is the case.

Support members for the next lives :

2017.11.20 ==> 2017.11.24 : Ba. RUCY (Jupiter) 

2017.11.20 ==> 2017.11.23 : Dr. Hibiki (A Ghost of Flare / SEVER BLACK PARANOIA)

2017.11. 24 ==> Dr.Aki (ex.Another Story)

16 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

The new support drummers make me think they're going to tone down on the visuals now that Issei is gone.

I hope not, but wouldn't surprise me. Typical of vk bands.

51 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

The new support drummers make me think they're going to tone down on the visuals now that Issei is gone.

Drummers are the hardest to find though... and it’s just for a few days.

LOL issei and tsubasa downgraded what the flop

is it just me or does no one know anything about show except that he's a thot and that he has like one insane middle-aged italian stan who replies to every tweet

seems ryuya has good ties with visual guys even being a deathcore dude (that or ruchi's just desperate to get work after being abandoned by literally his whole band)

Edited by emmny