Kiryu999

SAVAGE vo.龍華 (Ryuka) has been injured

SAVAGE vo.龍華 (Ryuka) was injured during their performance on 11/05 at 札幌COLONY, he's suffering from head trauma. As a result he wasn't able to participate during the live today at 札幌KRAPS HALL. 

Staff and band members don't know when he will be able to resume live activities yet.

Edited by Kiryu999

27 minutes ago, sheepprincessgara said:

hoooly feck that really sucks...:(

I hope to gawd his injury isn't too serious...

Same here hopefully back to action soon.

Omg..... my baby 😭 i hope it's nothing serious.... but not so surprised since their concerts are insane.... during their concerts once i injured my back that i was not able to sit down for almost two days or almost did't broke my nose. 

Ahhhh Ryuka....

2 hours ago, appl- said:

Omg..... my baby 😭 i hope it's nothing serious.... but not so surprised since their concerts are insane.... during their concerts once i injured my back that i was not able to sit down for almost two days or almost did't broke my nose. 

Ahhhh Ryuka....

wow, that's rough. He just wanted to rip my arm off, then smashed my head against his chest and once I was hugging him when Ikuma jumped on his back, right on my arm... When I saw his new outfit I thought that huge-ass skirt with his stage performance won't be a good combination... I wonder if he tripped in the skirt or just wanted to jump in the crowd...

Edited by Lily

Holyyy fuck </3 I hope he get better soon :(  if anyone read something of this in twitter or some blog, please comment in this topic :'( <3

50 minutes ago, patientZERO said:

From what I can gather, he got surgery(?) and hopes to return to the stage soon.

A tweet from the band's twitter also seems to say that they'll be with four members next live(?) which is on the 10th.

Thanks! 

2 hours ago, emmny said:

jojo on vocals lol thats cool

Haha, I'm not surprised, they had so many live together, and it seems they're really good friends. It's so cute. <3