suji

勇企 (Yuuki) (ex-UnsraW ➡ DOAK) solo project, "kallistie" will perform

According to the trailers there is a lot of material for an EP. Hopes

1 hour ago, lichtlune said:

I wonder if he's going to release an album or something? He's put out a lot of trailers so far. 

@lichtlune  Sorry,but seriously that you revived this dead topic just to say that? And no news ,no nothing? I think if you were truly interested you'd realize by his post on his personal accounts that he's preparing something.

1 hour ago, Manji 卍 said:

@lichtlune  Sorry,but seriously that you revived this dead topic just to say that? And no news ,no nothing? I think if you were truly interested you'd realize by his post on his personal accounts that he's preparing something.

Or you could've just answered that "he said on a personal account that he is preparing something", instead of criticizing someone for asking, y'know

"if you were truly interested" fuck me, people can be so damn petty sometimes

@lichtlune  Sorry,but seriously that you revived this dead topic just to say that? And no news ,no nothing?

i think u need to stream The end of [Delusion] by lycaon if you think everyone on here is following each half-dead act they had a tepid interest in at a some point

I think if you were truly interested you'd realize by his post on his personal accounts that he's preparing something.

and I think u need to stream it off tr*mbe's ipod photo x

Edited by nekkichi