suji

勇企 (Yuuki) (ex-UnsraW ➡ DOAK) solo project, "kallistie" will perform

勇企 (Yuuki) (ex-UnsraW ➡ DOAK) will perform original songs on Christmas at his live at Ikebukuro EDGE.

[support members]

Gt.TONY(HALORING)

Gt.xxx (tba) 

Ba.K (HALORING, ex-DIGIT)

Dr.大河 (taiga) (ex-REDRUM, JENOVA (support))

DNeZWwnUMAADOhJ.jpg

15 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

It's interesting that for each project he's in, Yuuki seems to work with completely different people (with the exception of Shou also being on Core the Child)

sis its cuz no one likes ha

ya I bet pressedT lessers can't deal with multi-talented charismatic giftedT queen more than one project per lifetime

18 minutes ago, -Tetsu- said:

Hope he'll sell a CD with his new songs too!

hoepfully! I believe he posted suggestive pictures from the studio not so long ago

I guess it's kinda hart do work with him when he's still acting like he did in UnsraW

13 minutes ago, nekkichi said:

hoepfully! I believe he posted suggestive pictures from the studio not so long ago

yepp he did, but never know what he's planning to do, he might won't release it on that live lol

if it sounds better than DOAK then i'm really excited... but i want him back in a band [2]

I remember he had some vocal complications back in like 08 when UnsraW went on hiatus. By the time REBORN came out his voice was never quite the same. He sounded okay on inside fear though so I still have a glimmer of hope left.

Edited by lichtlune

On 11/1/2017 at 2:22 PM, Shaolan974 said:

what is HALORING ? I don't know these support members

This band posted while back in the forums

haloring should send the flying-fox-pitched chanteuse on her way to an opera career and invite yuuki as a frotman/lyricist/producer

indie oricon toppedT, weaves snatchedT, but that’s gonna be just too easy righhhhht

also I don't think this will sound that different from early DOAK.

yuuki has not been knewn for reinventing haself (because how can you truly reinvent perfection?!),

and the portrait picture for this thing seems consistent with all of ha previous visuals.

These all sound like an early Lynch. b-sides without the harmonizing vocals being in the same key ✨ (yikes @ deep in silence though)

"ROLLING AND FALLING FALLING THE SWAMP" -The birth of Swamp-kei (2017)

Edited by Peace Heavy mk II

outstanding, supreme, excellent, refreshing, paramount, inspired, slay me dad

I wonder how much of insipid DOAK filler was actually crafted by the lesser kusomen he made a mistake of hiring for that band,

but this is practically a direct continuation of where unsraw left off, I'm in awe

1 hour ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

These all sound like an early Lynch. b-side

Azuki wishes tbh