Shaolan974

キリト(Kirito) (Angelo) returns with solo activites

About time he decided to do some acoustic stuff. It's been over ten years since his last solo album. Can't wait to see what he's going to do musically, whether some new material is coming or he just decided that acoustic is the way to go this time. Who knows? Maybe my wish for acoustic PIERROT will finally come true!

I also hope this include some new material as well!  his two solo albums are amazing... he should had never stopped, but Pierrot disband messed up all his plans I guess, let's hope for the best and some new epic album :-D  I also hope this acoustic concert is released in video, bluray please haha

his live DVD "KIRITO Acoustic live 18’「DEEP PERCEPTION」" is available to preorder since 2018/01/28 to 2018/02/26 through his official webshop and will delivered at 2018/03/10

It will include scenes of his acoustic live "DEEP PERCEPTION"  at 2018/01/28 at Ariake Differ (8000yen)

Setlist :

逆光

COLD

毒薬

DOOR

陽炎

砂丘

ラストレター

Cherry trees

Suicide View

薄紅の欠片

深い眠りが覚めたら

誰もいない丘

螺旋

Voice of the cradle

BIRTHDAY

EXIT

TEAR

Encore

ANSWER

SEE YOU AGAIN

PERIOD

he will hold another acoustic live "MICROTREMOR PULSE" at 2018/03/11 at Kashiwa Intercity Hall

y21.jpg

h16.jpg

On 1/29/2018 at 11:11 AM, zombieparadise said:

Oh wow, did not expect to see any PIERROT songs on there. Was that common when we first went solo?

Before the disbandment, no. Afterwards, it happened at his Symphonic concert and at a few Angelo lives here and there.

So is there any way to actually order the DVD? His website gives a link to the order form, but it just flings up a "Forbidden: You do not have permission to access this document" message.

Orders are only accepted until the 26th

LIVE DVD 発売決定

KIRITO Acoustic live 18'「DEEP PERCEPTION」
本日より、受注生産限定DVDの受付を開始致します。
※CDショップ等でのお取り扱いはございませんのでご注意下さい。

■受注生産限定DVD
KIXB-00001~00002/¥8,000+税

受注期間:2018.1.28(日)21:00~2018.2.26(月)23:59
お申込はこちら→https://www.ffb.tokyo/kirito/
※お届けは3.10(土)を予定しております。

On 1/29/2018 at 11:11 AM, zombieparadise said:

Oh wow, did not expect to see any PIERROT songs on there. Was that common when we first went solo?

Actually, besides the portion of PIERROT songs he sang at the symphonic concert (when he promised he will never perform those again xD),  there was also a PIERROT song in the existence proof concert from 2006, he performed  ANSWER at the very end of the concert just before saying some comments about Pierrot disbandment and that he will continue solo activities from now on , at this point I guess Angelo wasn't part of the plan yet.  So the fact that he performed ANSWER in this acoustic concert, I think it means a lot, and it also relates with what Kirito said in the Heterodoxy live, that he won't run away anymore, so for me this means he doesn't need to forbid himself from performing PIERROT songs, people want to listen to them, even if the band doesn't return, he can just perform them occasionally.

About ordering the DVD, you can use proxy service to order it, this is what I did and it worked very nice.

Edited by deedlitmurata

The live broadcast of the Kirito's 2019 acoustic live "His sight" has just finished in Niconico, the setlist was very surprising and nostalgic somehow, some PIERROT and Angelo songs together with his solo songs, below is the set list in case anyone is interested in watching the replay in niconico:

Method
拍動
Cherry trees
Suicide view
毒薬
砂丘
ホログラム
HILL 幻覚の雪
誰もいない丘
胎動
MOTHER scene II
再生の朝
逆光
光の記憶
PERIOD
EXIT

Encore:
CRUELWORLD
BIRTHDAY
TEAR

Update: and because Kirito is always very fast, he already announced the Blu-ray for this concert, which will be through Build-to-Order method he uses recently, orders will be received from 4/6 until 6/2 and shipping will happen on 6/26 !  so after enjoying the concert last night, we can enjoy in bluray around 2 months later... lol    this was announced in his official website, please refer to the following link to make pre-orders ^^

http://interplaymembers.jp/kirito/other.php#24

Edited by deedlitmurata