Sign in to follow this  
Erin

The Kiwamu Thread

what did he write on teh blog regarding the rage fit about gpk?

also, we need a kiwamu quote thread. xD

prepared the water balloons to throw them at people took the video of our show. But there was no illegal video person. I wanted to use them for stupid fans lol
At Guadalajara in Mexico, we had 2days live shows. Before the live shows, we always announced "No video". But there were some stupid people. So I stopped the live show on the 1st song, I yelled at that person, threw the bottle of water to that person and attached that person by the mic-stand. And I made that person get out from the show, we re-start the show. Anyway, Mexican loves this kind happening. After that, a crowd became more excited lol I decided one thing. From the next tour, we will not give any permission for photo and video. So it means "no video and no photo" during the live show. It is easy~

I'd like to see quotes of the drama behind that one picture.

Poor Ken. :(

And gosh, that gift thing breaks my heart. I'd never give that man another dime for as long as I lived.

Another forum I play on the GPKism thread is just hilarious Kiwamu stories and bashing. There is an honorary Kiwamu emote lololol.

I also try and make a habit of posting on his Facebook "I love GPKism" and always with the ism lowercase because he once wrote a snarky post on MySpace about a fan spelling it wrong.

I also try and make a habit of posting on his Facebook "I love GPKism" and always with the ism lowercase because he once wrote a snarky post on MySpace about a fan spelling it wrong.

for real? I wonder how he would react if he know anything about last.fm

Lol you know, since this doesn't really have anything to do with the original topic anymore, I'm going to split this thread and create a new, dedicated Kiwamu-topic for all your Kiwamu needs. :lol:

I have a feeling I won't need to, since it will be active enough on it's own.

Anyway, I already posted my Kiwamu story in a different thread, here it is again for reference, though it's rather harmless:

[...] ...back then when I was working for VisualZero/ASTAN, we though as a matter of politeness we would communicate with him in japanese (he does speak english, but obviously not perfect). I was a 2nd-year-japanese student, and just like everybody else in that group we were working for free, without profit, and I sat down and translated the eMail correspondances into japanese in my free time. And all I got was a rude remark that my japanese was "weird." Obviously not unintelligible, because he didn't ask any questions about things he didn't understand, but it just wasn't perfect.

Well yeah, neither is his english, but you don't see us complaining. XD

Also:

BUT, if fans have the money to make them presents, they also have the money to buy their CDs, so he asked all the fans, that instead of making them presents, they should buy their CDs.

For a moment I actually thought this story would end " If fans have the money to make them presents, they can also just send them money as presents." Why even bother to buy a CD? XD

For a moment I actually thought this story would end " If fans have the money to make them presents, they can also just send them money as presents." Why even bother to buy a CD? XD

For real! :lol:

Lawl, that emote is so realistic. . .

^ omg who made that? that's really good XD

But we can't bring the presents to the tour, because our baggages are limited.

Wow, as much of a jackass he may be, that reason totally makes sense.

So I was curious and went to their show in Chicago last year, and Kiwamu also made the announcement that people should not be taking videos. Then he said in bad English that if he catches someone taking video, he'd poke their eyes, and made a poking gesture. But that just made everyone lol XD

I also ran into Ken TWICE when he's handing out GPKism flyers outside Plastic Tree and kannivalism's concerts. I was like, "hey, I saw you in US," and the second time I saw him he remembered me. Good thing I didn't run into Kiwamu instead, he might be a jackass about my not being able to pronounce their band name correctly or something -_-

Also:

BUT, if fans have the money to make them presents, they also have the money to buy their CDs, so he asked all the fans, that instead of making them presents, they should buy their CDs.

thought the same xD

^ omg do it!!! and tell us how it goes XD XD XD

Also:

It's your loss if you give them money and don't get the CD though... or maybe it's actually a gain to NOT have their CD bwahahahaha XD XD XD

hmm there's also an Anti-Kiwamu page in Facebook, but nothing much is going on there

(more like, why bother even making a page? Kiwamu is just for lolzzz)

I don't care if someone's a money whore, but this guy is also a freaking impolite retard. I've always wondered if Ken's brain's dead or something since he decided to work with him :urg:

BTW, go you for posting that on his FB wall. Imma check his page now :hyper:

hmm there's also an Anti-Kiwamu page in Facebook, but nothing much is going on there

(more like, why bother even making a page? Kiwamu is just for lolzzz)

Is it the one with his face with the mustache. My friend made that xDDD I dunno, Facebook groups are kinda lame.

Sign in to follow this