miyukihime

Back to my cheerfulness! ~

Hey everyone!

I'm Miyuki (pen pal name) and I'm new to these forums, but not so new to VK. It's been SO LONG since I listened to it, but it was basically my entire childhood.  I am now 20 years old and it's been (what) 5 (?) years since I actively stopped listening to it (worst mistake ever, lol). Now I tuned back to my old bands and the overwhleming happiness I am getting is beyond unreal. Since I was out of community for so long I wish to find new people to connect with on here and to find new bands to listen to. Right now I'm enjoying Aicle, Spiv States, SuG, Kiryuu, DaizyStripper ( <3 ), Plastic Tree,  DOG in the PWO, LM.C, basically all the 'old' cheerful bands. If anyone wishes to meet someone as eager to listen to happy japanese rock (and obviously admiring and fangirling over band members) as you are here I am! ^__^ 

Have a great day!!

Nice! Hello miyukihime, and welcome back to the awesome world of VK!!

I don't recognize any of the bands you mentioned (except Plastic Tree <3) mainly because I am fan of the more older VK bands; but I'm sure you'll find lots of people that share your taste in music! Have a good time here ;) 

18 hours ago, niivozombie said:

Nice! Hello miyukihime, and welcome back to the awesome world of VK!!

I don't recognize any of the bands you mentioned (except Plastic Tree <3) mainly because I am fan of the more older VK bands; but I'm sure you'll find lots of people that share your taste in music! Have a good time here ;) 

Thank you!! 💞

Hello and welcome! 

I'm also a fan of SuG and aicle. is one of my favorite bands ever. I used to like LM.C. I don't enjoy their newer stuff, but old LM.C was sooo much fun. 

I hope to see you around the forum :)