Tokage

"Lost" J-Music Media

Most things by THE SKULL FUCK REVOLVERS are lost. PRINCE ALBERT, WELCOME TO THE SUICIDE, 13-THIRTEEN-, WELCOME TO THE GENOCIDE, 
THE END OF THE WORLD, CACHALOT, HELL'S ISLAND ICE TEA, I AM WORLD'S END GANG STAR, GOURMET, JOLLY ROGER, FLYING BITCHMAN are pretty much nonexistent now. Only BOUQUET and LEONID are easily accessible via Youtube.

FIXER  has an unreleased song called "BOXX" performed @ Fixer's 1st anniversary oneman live "PARADOX" at Shibuya REX 2015.04.18. (A tereko would be nice if one even exists lol) Ignited and 白日(hakujitsu) were also unreleased at the time but were later released on Fixer's first mini-album "Libra" on 2017.06.21 and  as a bonus track on Fixer's 1st album's 2nd press "- Fixer -2nd Press-" on 2017.08.23 a little over 2 years later. So maybe there's still hope for "BOXX" lol Maybe if FIXER does a legit 1st full album and not just a compilation of past singles it will appear on there.

SET-LIST at 2015/04/18:

01.PARADOX
02.F.P.D
03.Verity
04.Decaying beauty
05.Libido
06.Ignited
07.THE END
08.白日(hakujitsu)
09.深淵(shinen)
10.believe

EN1
01.Drop
02.BOXX
03.bleed and scream

EN2
01.Shadow

Edited by Mamo

On 1/13/2018 at 4:11 AM, Seelentau said:

Some pre-DEG stuff:

http://warasibe.co.jp/detail.php?ec=10007646

Reveal hidden contents

Dir en greyの前身バンドLa:Sadie’sのLIVE映像です。

■収録内容
-La:Sadie’s’96,12/27LIVE-
生命ノ罪
架空ト現実
舞夢
情景破綻世界
...to die
腐乱ユエニ
貴方ノ棘、刹那ヲ...
-La:Sadie’s-TV「BREAK OUT!ランキング入り映像」-
腐乱ユエニ(PV)

A live video by La:Sadie's that's not one of the "big three"? :o Also, a PV? :o:o

http://warasibe.co.jp/detail.php?ec=10007644

Reveal hidden contents

[LIVE音源]
残(原曲ver)
刹那

La:Sadie's versions of ZAN and Setsuna? Also mentioned here, along with 鏡死 and 刺ノ刻, whatever those songs are.

http://warasibe.co.jp/detail.php?ec=10007645

Reveal hidden contents

親愛なるDeathMask(黒夢カバー)

The famous Kuroyume cover. Don't know from which date, though. Could be the February pre-DEG concert or a later...

This guy says that one of Kyo's earlier bands covered the song as well, and that he has a tereko of the performance, but won't share it... love the scene, really :3

http://warasibe.co.jp/detail.php?ec=10007643

Reveal hidden contents

Dir en greyの京が在籍していた月蝕のデモテープ、LIVE音源です。

■収録内容
01 静寂
02 毒殺
03 黒白
04 過去のない私へ
05 月蝕

Not sure what this is. In general, the whole Gesshoku discography is a little confusing^^

http://warasibe.co.jp/detail.php?ec=10007642

Reveal hidden contents

Dir en greyの京が在籍していたmasqueradeのデモテープ+LIVE音源です。

03 静寂
04 Masquerade
05 ICE

Allegedly, they're live tracks, but... well, no idea if they exist. Also mentioned here.

Leaked La:Sadie's lives:

14.08.1996 - Kumagaya Vogue (one song leaked)

16.08.1996 - Niigata Odo-Hall

20.08.1996 - 市川CLUB GIO (two songs leaked)

29.08.1996 - Osaka AMhall (completely leaked, often mislabeled as LS' last live)

Also, from DEG's Mousou~ VHS tapes and their VOS documentary, we know that most, if not all of their indies concerts were actually recorded on camera.

I also have to correct an earlier statement regarding Kiri to Mayu and Sangeki no Yoru: The actual story is that one day before DEG began recording MISSA, Kyo was told to change the lyrics for Sangeki no Yoru. The band considered removing the song from the EP for that reason, but decided against it since Kiri to Mayu, as it was now called, was the first song the fans were to hear so it was important.

And something y'all probably didn't know: Karma was actually supposed to be on MISSA as well, but was not included due to the same reasons. Both songs were later included on the Kaede VHS. Which brings me to another fact:

If your Kaede Crystal Video Box has blood on its back, it's Shinya's. He cut himself while packing the boxes (which the band had to do themselves). Although it's unclear how many boxes they packed, after all, there are 10k copies^^

Some more La:Sadie's stuff and magazines. This means that the following La:Sadie's shows have been released sometime ago:

[the first three were allegedly sold for the first time on 20.12.1996, that could explain the different CD pictures]

13.08.1996 - Maebashi Ratan (no pics available)

14.08.1996 - Kumagaya Vogue (one song leaked)

16.08.1996 - Niigata O-DO

20.08.1996 - Ichikawa CLUB GIO (two songs leaked)

29.08.1996 - Osaka amHall (completely leaked, often mislabeled as LS' last live)

30.08.1996 - Osaka amHall

Spoiler

BvdXKkX.jpg

dSG9SLv.jpgjwSrPvo.jpg

MJ4gXdg.jpg

1SQDvuL.jpg

Spoiler

KHXwEri.jpg

b52uGSO.jpgDBfxSpP.jpg

UQhkVuh.jpg

0E3sRbW.jpg

Tq7pEFo.jpg

I've also added La:Sadie's to setlist.fm: https://www.setlist.fm/setlists/lasadies-7bd6c2b0.html

Some entries even have setlists, but most are empty, of course^^

Edited by Seelentau

Rentrer en Soi have two songs (that I'm aware of) which were only played live during their first oneman 「ゆりかご」発売記念1st ワンマン~La Renaissance~ on February the 2nd 2004:  解体人形愛 and Vierge. 

Full setlist:

Spoiler

SE..The flow of time -in a cradle-
1.Sincerely
2.Re-birth
3.解体人形愛
-MC-
4.星屑の螺旋
5.天使の涙
6.Vierge
-MC-
7.Vision of you
8.Aqua
9.神話
-MC-
10.into the sky
11.苺オブラート
12.Fallen

EN1
-MC-
13.モノクロームシネマ(新曲)
14.波紋伝う眩暈

EN2
-MC-
15.浮遊追想

I have no idea whether they are songs they have later renamed or unreleased material only played live at the beginning of their career. To my knowledge, there is no tereko recorded for that live so I guess we will never know 😩 

Has anyone mentionedl lll-Ligro-'s Tamerai album which was cancelled before its release due to vo. Hinata leaving the band?

Not sure how finished it was though. At least a song ("Basket Case") was released to the public but I haven't seen it anywhere on the internet

Does anyone know anything about an alleged second demo by Sakrun released in November 1992 in 100 copies? My only source for seeing that is a magazine from back in the day.

According to vk.gy, the first band of Koyomi from Kuroyuri to Kage and Chiaki from DEZERT, Yukiline, had a single called Someiyoshino. 

Does anyone have more info on this?

9 hours ago, AimiGen7 said:

According to vk.gy, the first band of Koyomi from Kuroyuri to Kage and Chiaki from DEZERT, Yukiline, had a single called Someiyoshino. 

Does anyone have more info on this?

I added the band, but cannot elaborate on that single because I only found that information on Grass Thread and nowhere else.. :(

Not even a photo.

57 minutes ago, Laurence02 said:

I added the band, but cannot elaborate on that single because I only found that information on Grass Thread and nowhere else.. :(

Not even a photo.

Their official website had a discography section, but it was empty for some odd reason. 

Also thanks for adding them there! I also helped add other bands relating to the history of Kuroyuri to Kage. 

On 4/7/2018 at 8:11 PM, Seelentau said:

So, according to shuji:

The VHS is not for sale and he doesn't know the contents. Looks like the only way to know is to buy it... meh ._.

The red demo tape was the band's first. It has only one song, 月色の十字架. This contradicts both puresound and D+L's mixi community.

The black (or blue) demo tape apparently has two versions: the puresound version with two tracks (LEAVE / White), and one owned by someone on Twitter, with three tracks (ガンジガラメ / 僕ノ中デ… / ユメノユメ). However, according to shuji, this tape was made by fans, so it's fake.

Just going to mention two in here for now.

NEXX - VELVET RAY(Re-recording ver.)

Apparently, they were given out to those who attended both of their last lives (w/ both tickets). I have yet to see it on auction, and I'm unsure if it even exists at this point. 

faice - Act[L]ess

Another one I have yet to see on auction. It "came out" before they disbanded, but there's no record of it being sold on Like an Edison's site (It was only in-store and mail-order, though.) With all of the tracks mastered, it has to exist somewhere (?).

*UPDATE

So after some sleuthing I can confirm it was released, but in extremely limited quantities. At this point, it's understandable why it's never shown up on auction.  

Spoiler

32420130620211144.jpg

Edited by colorfuljinsei

3 hours ago, colorfuljinsei said:

Just going to mention two in here for now.

NEXX - VELVET RAY(Re-recording ver.)

Apparently, they were given out to those who attended both of their last lives (w/ both tickets). I have yet to see it on auction, and I'm unsure if it even exists at this point. 

faice - Act[L]ess

Another one I have yet to see on auction. It "came out" before they disbanded, but there's no record of it being sold on Like an Edison's site (It was only in-store and mail-order, though.) With all of the tracks mastered, it has to exist somewhere (?).

I wonder if LIKE AN EDISON would still have that CD in stock in the actual store. When I went there in 2012, they still had a sealed copy of a rather rare/obscure CD from 2001 just sitting on their shelves still.

MiLLa/Mediena had quite a few songs that they played live but never recorded/released. I've managed to find at least 6 songs like this from some old setlists. The song titles were "lost", "grave", "#13", "喪失", "夢幻" and "埋葬". Ah, I'm really curious how they would've sounded like...

Though who knows, maybe some of those could still be released as Virge's songs at some point...? Most likely not, but Virge's "紅いドレス" was originally Mediena's song too and "Angraecum" was something Ryo wrote 4-5 years ago. Maybe there's a small chance, maybe not, I don't know.

Adding this thing by Sharaku to this thread cuz I can't find any other info on this, anyone who speaks Japanese who could mb help shed some light on it?

36 minutes ago, Tokage said:

this thing by Sharaku

From what I managed to gather, it was an acoustic album with 8 tracks released in August 2017... live-limited of course.

Edited by Jigsaw9

8 hours ago, Paraph said:

Was the cancelled IZABEL VAROSA full length album 'Original Think' mentioned? Because i'm still bitter about it.

Holy shit, I'm not the only one.