suji

克哉 (katsuya) (Misanthropist, ex-CodeRebirth) new band "SLOTHREAT" has formed

The live limited edition will have 5 bonus songs.

Tracklist :

1. 心霧 (kokoro kiri) [Instrumental]

2. 蒼華(Souge) [Instrumental]

3. Mirage [Instrumental]

4. Certainty [Instrumental]

5. sin of pride [Instrumental]

6. Scarlet [Instrumental]

39 minutes ago, 123Sandman321 said:

This EP is just beyond tasty. That perfect blend of technical and catchy makes for a wonderful, easy listen, while retaining that deep-cutting progressive edge.

The music are masterfully compose, but I still kinda let down by the vocalist KAZ. He seems can't do harsh vocal very well? From this album and LAST CALIX songs I listen to, every time he use harsh vocal need tons of effect to make it sound kinda "harsh". I just think some of the songs in this album would be even better if they add a little harsh vocals to spice it up.

1 hour ago, deadman said:

The music are masterfully compose, but I still kinda let down by the vocalist KAZ. He seems can't do harsh vocal very well? From this album and LAST CALIX songs I listen to, every time he use harsh vocal need tons of effect to make it sound kinda "harsh". I just think some of the songs in this album would be even better if they add a little harsh vocals to spice it up.

This is exactly the feeling that I get. There were so many parts where harsh vocals would fit and make the songs even more versatile.

I really can't get enough of Kaz's vocals! And Katsuya's mixing is on point as always (you guys should definitely check out Graupel, he produced their album and it sounds MASSIVE)

I just listened through this and really and liking it.  Very boucy djent / progressive metalcore.  I liked Last Calix too and the vocals from Kaz, so the vocal performance is fine.

I find most western djent kind of played out except for maybe Architects and Northlane (if one could wholly slap em in that genre, I guess), but this is fuckin' FANTASTIC!! Feel like I'm gonna be obsessed with this for a little while.