melmo382

promotors in Europe?

I've been mostly away from jrock community for a last few years so I lost a contact with everyone. Everything changed so much :/ Now I'm back to make a tour for a certain japanese musician in 2018. I'm looking for promotors in Europe, mostly in France, Germany and Scandinavia, but generaly every European country is fine. Can anyone suggest me any promotor I can contact? Please? 

4 hours ago, sheepprincessgara said:

@Suuu and @chaoticharmonymost likely??

4 hours ago, melmo382 said:

Thank you for replies! 

Is Suuu a Belgian guy of Maroccan ancestry? 

Suuu lives in Osaka Japan.  But I guess she is actually from Australia? 

And Chaoticharmony I believe is from the USA?

Just don't use b7klan, after cancelling the tour they kept everyone's money for 3 months before returning it and they aren't trustworthy at all.

Edited by Nyasagi

V STAR PROMOTION working with Kinetic Vibe are about to bring MORRIGAN to Europe for a tour starting next week.
It is our first time bringing a band to Europe, but I'm sure it won't be our last!

As for me @BrenGun is correct, I am currently based in Osaka Japan as are a percentage of V STAR staff,  however, I am originally from Australia.

On 10/29/2017 at 11:35 AM, Suuu said:

V STAR PROMOTION working with Kinetic Vibe are about to bring MORRIGAN to Europe for a tour starting next week.
It is our first time bringing a band to Europe, but I'm sure it won't be our last!

As for me @BrenGun is correct, I am currently based in Osaka Japan as are a percentage of V STAR staff,  however, I am originally from Australia.

You're not Gothic Prince Ken, are you? :P 

On Sunday, October 29, 2017 at 8:18 AM, PsychoΔelica said:

I think there is somewhat a discrimination against fans living in the Middle East... Why won't anyone bring jrockers here? Or is it too scary? 😒

I don't know about others but I'm from Europe so I think mostly about Europe, as I don't know jrock community situation on other continents. Would love to bring a band to Middle East. But I need to find local promotors. Same case as with Europe. 

I'm bringing an artist to Europe, and I'm looking for a partners in other countries. Or at least people who could help with promotion in local jrock fandom. I have not time to personaly organize a concert in each country :(

Edited by melmo382

As mentioned before, REAlive and also HIGHFeeL (it's basically the same people behind both). They are well connected with local promoters in Central Europe (Belgium, France, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic and Netherlands mainly).

https://www.facebook.com/realiveofficial/

https://www.facebook.com/highfeelofficial/

On 10/29/2017 at 2:18 AM, PsychoΔelica said:

I think there is somewhat a discrimination against fans living in the Middle East... Why won't anyone bring jrockers here? Or is it too scary? 😒

I don't think that's true at all! Most bands are really eager to play outside of Japan, however the presence of a promoter or agent (usually based in the country they are playing) is really necessary. That, and having the funds to be able to go.  

9 hours ago, chaoticharmony said:

I don't think that's true at all! Most bands are really eager to play outside of Japan, however the presence of a promoter or agent (usually based in the country they are playing) is really necessary. That, and having the funds to be able to go.  

Well I don't know any. I guess there isn't enough interest here in particular (although I do know there are some fans here). Guess having a vk concert in my country would be like something out of a science fiction movie. lol

On ‎10‎-‎11‎-‎2017 at 9:44 AM, PsychoΔelica said:

Well I don't know any. I guess there isn't enough interest here in particular (although I do know there are some fans here). Guess having a vk concert in my country would be like something out of a science fiction movie. lol

Well, going to your country is far away for most european promotors and not that cheap.

Yet if there was a local in your country they might would do it. 

After all, it's all about the money!