-NOVA-

Best Music Player for Windows?

So I've always used itunes to sort and organize my music but its always been really slow and i figured it was just my laptop at the time. I just built a pc a couple months back and itunes still runs slow and after some research I found out that itunes isn't optimized for windows so it will always run slow. So I want to know what my fellow windows users use to sort and play music. Preferably something that can also make sorting music easyer. Thank you :blob:

winamp, windows media player.

also windows 10 has a new player.

it's all fast and easy. 

but winamp can play almost all audio, or maybe even all?

I guess windows media player also can play all now days.

its okay for playing music as long you don't use it to rip files into mp3.

but yet itunes cannot play .wav files (-""-;) and some other too. 

It depends what you need.

If you lie customiseable player, use foobar. If you are okay with basic player, winamp is good enough.

Personally I am using iTunes because I got Apple Music subs and I need my Radio stream.

And it doesn't seem to work slow on me so that works.

I use AIMP. I've tried itunes on windows but it's bulky af and when it plays the last 30 seconds of a song; it starts that cd skipping thing...even tho its not on a cd :/

So i tried foobar and had it all set and something went wrong and it kept reseting everything :( 

So im using Winamp at the moment and its working fine :) Thank you 

If you do not want to deal with foobar2000's multiple workarounds to finally get it working in a way you want it to, I highly recommend MusicBee. Very easily customizable, plays all formats and even has a built-in Last.fm scrobbler.

anVB4o7.png