Rahzel

NMY *^_^*

Hello everyone ~ 

My names Chell, big weeeb and Japanese music saves me every day so I've been in and out of vk all throughout my existence although I almost forgot it existed until a korean group - of which I am a fan and was the japanese translator for the fandom - recorded with a vk artist in 2016. Been to lives of amazing artists suchas TMR or AKFG and my playlist has everything from citypop to doujin artists to utattemita so summarily I am a newbie or really casual fan to vk but not to Japanese music and I am fighting against #vkhell rn. 

I am however a big fan of Nightmare and Miyavi since mid 2000s and I am a fan of plenty of poppy rock bands suchas LTS, the band apart, etc.  Lately been listening to vk so stuff like Amai Bouryoku, Royz, Purple Stone, Kiryuu, Gigamous etc. Please rec ty 

Hey, welcome to Monochrome Heaven!

Enjoy your stay here, and take part in as many threads as you please.

If you have any questions, just ask any of us staff online in Red or Blue, and we'll be  sure to help.

What kind of City Pop do you enjoy listening to?

On 27/10/2017 at 2:00 PM, YuyoDrift said:

Hey, welcome to Monochrome Heaven!

Enjoy your stay here, and take part in as many threads as you please.

If you have any questions, just ask any of us staff online in Red or Blue, and we'll be  sure to help.

What kind of City Pop do you enjoy listening to? 

Thank you! I'm not too active usually but I'll try :D 

I can't claim to be an expert but I normally discover citypop tracks through mixes and I appreciate nearly everything. Taeko Ohnuki, Takako Mamiya and Miho Fujiwara are pretty popular favorites but I am really biased towards Yoshiko Sai.